Profile for Fred > Reviews

Motorola DVX/XT1032 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Motorola DVX/XT1032 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by DESIRE HD LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 May 2014
Im loving my new phone and I highly recommend it, I cant believe that it was only marginally more expensive than my samsung phone which in comparison is completely useless. I have an Nexus 7 tablet also and now my phone mirrors that, kinda makes the tablet redundant, it really is so good. The only down side is I do have to charge it every day but I do have everything on all the time so battery life could be better if I cut down a bit.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by One 2 Three online

5.0 out of 5 stars great rubber case, 15 May 2014
perfect case for the motog, dont know where the stylus have gone though I think my daughter has them stashed away somewhere. I recommend this case

Pioneer
Pioneer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Pioneer (Audio CD)
Dont hesitate buy it now, I love this band, country rock at its best, fantastic album my favorite at the moment.

360 Degree Swivel Car Windshield Mount Holder Bracket for iPhone 4 / 4S, Samsung Galaxy, and Ther PDA, Smart Mobile Phones
Offered by Tiny Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 May 2014
This little phone holder does the job its supposed to and is great value for money, I highly recommend it.

Contigo West Loop 470 ml 20 x 7 x 7 cm Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug - Black
Contigo West Loop 470 ml 20 x 7 x 7 cm Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug - Black
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars you need one, 15 May 2014
If you want a thermal cup that doesn't leak then this is what you need, they are a bit pricey but worth it. They really dont leak Ive had one for a couple of years now and I take it to work with a brew in it, I just throw it in my bag and its fine. Ive recently bought my husband one for work too and he loves it. highly recommended.

C.K Magma Contractor's Organiser
C.K Magma Contractor's Organiser
Offered by Tool and Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 May 2014
My husband bought this to keep all his invoice and paperwork together when he is out on jobs, it does just the job and is tough with it. recommended.

Paradiso Toys 80 x 120cm Duoplay Carpet
Paradiso Toys 80 x 120cm Duoplay Carpet
Offered by The Good Rug Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rug, 15 May 2014
This rug is great for the kids, I bought ours to go in an outdoor playhouse and it looks great. Highly recommended.

SSW1200 Suncast Resin Wicker Storage Seat
SSW1200 Suncast Resin Wicker Storage Seat
Offered by GardenBaron

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 May 2014
I use ours as a boot box by the back door and it does the trick perfectly while looking good at the same time. It is solid and sturdy and I highly recommend this item.

Equimins Horse Supplement Garlic Powder 500g Tub
Equimins Horse Supplement Garlic Powder 500g Tub
Offered by upperfarmequestrian

4.0 out of 5 stars a good powder, 15 May 2014
This product is great and I do recommend it, Ive given it only 4 stars because I feel the garlic flakes you can buy are much better value for money.

Duvalay Memory Foam Sleeping Bag, 190 x 66 x 2.5 cm, Cappuccino
Duvalay Memory Foam Sleeping Bag, 190 x 66 x 2.5 cm, Cappuccino

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a sleeping bag, 15 May 2014
Expensive yes but way better than a sleeping bag, I bought three for our caravan however my daughter uses hers on her bed in the house and my husband take his with him when he is travelling across Europe so he can have a comfortable sleep in his van, so although they are expensive we are getting our moneys worth.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5