Profile for G. R > Reviews

Content by G. R

G. R "G R" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Urban Armor Gear IPH5-BLK/BLK-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers and Screen Kit for iPhone 5 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but the letters fell out, 30 July 2013
I like this case. It's light and durable. Looks good too.... However the silver inlay letters UAG dropped out quite quickly as the glue that holds them was not good enough... But I decided to hang on to it as it looks more subtle.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 11:30 AM BST

Liverpool FC Navy Baseball Cap (Core)
Liverpool FC Navy Baseball Cap (Core)
Offered by Clickmyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars horrible hat.....its got a red smuge on the front but my MUM loves it, 26 Jun 2013
Yes this hat has a horrible smudge on the front shaped like a crest of a premiership football team......I would return it but my mum wont let me and as it was brought form her I did'nt

Newcastle United 1000 Goals [DVD]
Newcastle United 1000 Goals [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best DVD ever, 26 Jun 2013
You want passion, You want heart, you want action, you want Peter Beardsley....Well this DVD has it all ! 1000 goals and 2000 haircuts.... A must for all football fans ..... um and of course Toon Fans

Sony XDRC706DBP DAB+/DAB Digital Clock Radio
Sony XDRC706DBP DAB+/DAB Digital Clock Radio
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jun 2013
I really like this alarm..... It has DAB which is good, It has a choice of beeping alarm or radio alarm, It also has three levels of display brightness to choose ! the only down side is whilst it has a huge snooze button the actual alarm off button is quite small so you will scrabble around a little when you first get it but soon you will learn were it is off by heart !

Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System
Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System
Offered by Price Grabber

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes I like this, 26 Jun 2013
I like this, it cleans when you need to get a bit more aggressive with the smear/dust etc..... I could do with a bit more practice... read the instructions and for god sake don't get it wet when using as it will leave a smudge.

Polaroid Super Blower With Hi Perfomance Silicon Squeeze Bulb
Polaroid Super Blower With Hi Perfomance Silicon Squeeze Bulb
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars this blows ! and its good, 26 Jun 2013
This is great, it blows dust from any angle you point it in and as it is a elasticated bladder type thing it refills with air by itself. I use this in conjunction with a micro fiber cloth and a lense pen and it leaves my camera dust free. I have also started using it to blow dust from most of my gadgets openings.... I phone charging socket, the bit between my watch and the watch strap that gets really dusty. Very useful.

Joseph Joseph Rocker Garlic Crusher - Aubergine
Joseph Joseph Rocker Garlic Crusher - Aubergine

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking way to squash small veg, 26 Jun 2013
its purple and it squashes garlic very effectively. I like it. I like all Joseph Joseph stuff as it looks so nice and so does this.
I am sure there are cheaper items that do the same but hey I brought this because I am vapid and a slave to brands...if your like that this will be the almost the pinnacle of nice looking garlic squashing items

Case Logic CPL109K Sac à dos nylon avec Protège pluie intégré pour Réflex + 1,2 Objectifs + Accessoires + Emplacement pour tablette pc Noir

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected but good, 26 Jun 2013
I tossed and turned a lot before settling on this. I was looking for something to use to carry my camera and also do as my main hand luggage/carry around bag on a forth coming holiday. Its smaller than I expected but it fits everything I need right now..and I will just about be able to use it to carry everything around on my hols....but there is no real room for it to grow as my photographic hobby does.....I would struggle with a second lenses adding to the bits and bobs I am carrying around now in the camera section. The top section will fit sunglasses in case, iPod ,wallet and a pack of extra strong mints..... There is a small pouch on the top big enough to slide a iPhone and passport in and the larger slot for the i pad will fit the i pad with a slim line case on but for me I feel I am at full capacity with it now so will have to invest in something bigger soon. Great for a day pack I reckon. Rain cover is very good and quick to fit.

Sigma Cleaning Cloth for Micro Fibre Lens
Sigma Cleaning Cloth for Micro Fibre Lens
Offered by MegaDeals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a lot bigger than I thought, 26 Jun 2013
This is a cleaning cloth, it cleans my lenses and my filters to a level I expect......it is big though..... bigger than I could imagine.... more like a face flannel size.... I was expecting something a bit bigger that a glasses cleaning cloth. But it is good at cleaning...because its a cleaning cloth.

Xavax coffee capsule holder "Donatore" for 36 Nespresso capsules
Xavax coffee capsule holder "Donatore" for 36 Nespresso capsules
Offered by Lotnabox

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy holder, 21 May 2012
Yep, this does one thing.... Holds nespresso capsules.... I can report this capsule holder does this correctly and in a pleasing way. It's double sided so you can store up to six... Yes six different flavours..... We only tend to have 3 different flavours in our house so we just double up. Top tip.... Pop it beside your nespresso machine and if you do it carefully you can almost obscure the sight of its power lead.... To round up it's a capsule holder and it holds capsules....sweeeet

Page: 1 | 2