Profile for Sonia Christina > Reviews

Sonia Christina

Dylanesque
Dylanesque

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as Dylanesque Live., 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Dylanesque (Audio CD)
Same as Dylanesque live.I just loved it.I loved the"Roxyfication" of Bob Dylan and amazed worked so well.Rock on Bryan Ferry.

Later With Jools Holland - Hootenanny [DVD] [1992]
Later With Jools Holland - Hootenanny [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Later

2.0 out of 5 stars BIG disappointment, 16 Jan 2013
I have always enjoyed Jools Holland and his many Hootnannys but this was not up to the mark.It was boring in content and sound and did not have any of the excitement of previous Hootnannys.You would not have thought that it was a party.

Bryan Ferry - Dylanesque Live - The London Sessions [DVD] [2007]
Bryan Ferry - Dylanesque Live - The London Sessions [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Bryan Ferry
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful interpretations, 16 Jan 2013
Just love BRYAN FERRY.It was wonderful.I found the 'Roxyfying' of Bob Dylan amazingly good and would love to see it live.

Miele S5261C Cat and Dog Vacuum Cleaner
Miele S5261C Cat and Dog Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best, 16 Jan 2013
An excellent vacuum cleaner,the very best.This is my second 'Cat and Dog' first having died of old age.BUT why are bags and filters so expensive now.It's going to cost extra £££s over the years which I do not think is good value for money.
Also,the cord is not long enough.Last one was purchased in 1998 and had a far longer cord,half as long again I think.I could plug it in a central point in the living room and reach all ground floor rooms- living room,2xbedrooms and bathrooms + kitchen.

Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]
Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Collection., 16 Jan 2013
I loved all three CDs and can not think that I will ever have to buy a Christmas CD compilation again.

My only criticism would be the bulkiness of the casing which made handling slightly awkward.

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Surprise, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
Merry Christmas Baby came as a very good musical surprise as a previous Jazz type CD from Rod, about 5 years ago was really awful and I gave it away!! The new recipient loved it tho'.

Braun Silk-Epil 7 7871 Wet & Dry Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus Technology
Braun Silk-Epil 7 7871 Wet & Dry Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus Technology
Offered by bargainunlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoothly does it!, 16 July 2012
Braun Silk-epil 7 7871 Wet and dry Dual Epilator is not as scary to use as I had feared.I thought that it would be very painful but in fact quite the opposite.Once you get over the initial use with all the "tingling"sensations,not really pain, of hairs being removed,subsequent uses see this sensation almost totally disappearing.The product is very easy to use and I don't think "VENUS"technology is necessary for me as I do not have a lot of hair on my legs and only have to do below the knees.No hair of note above this level.I found it tidied the bikini line very well indeed.Won't be using it on underarms as again very little hair here...about 6 at the most each side and these are very fine.

I think a stand should be included as well as the wipes included with some of the other models.
The on off dial is a little awkward.Thought I would break my finger nails but now I manage with the back of my thumb.

In the main,a good product with ultimately smooth results.