Profile for Carrie Adele > Reviews

Nokia Lumia 920 Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 920 Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Offered by Mobile Express UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Sept. 2013
This phone is brilliant. I had a Samsung Galaxy SIII before buying the 920 for my birthday and I hated it. I also had an iphone 4 before that.

iOS/iPhone - Pretty Decent but lacking simple stuff (bluetooth file transfer).
Android - Stupid, have to be very selective about what apps you download because of permissions to keep you phone awake draining your battery.

Windows Phone - Does everything you want no matter the amount of apps on it (yes there aren't as many apps but more and more are being added all the time)

The feel of the 920 is sturdy, not heavy and feels nice in the hand with the rounded edges and doesn't feel like its going to break if you drop it. I have the matte black version so i don't know what the glossy colours feel like.

Battery life is great compared to what my SIII was, It hardly lasted the day on standby whereas the 920 lasts the day easily with moderate use (calls, txts, email synced, youtube).

I prefer the Nokia 920 to the iphone 5 (partner has it), and the SIII. I highly Recommend the 920, if you have anything else you seriously don't know what you're missing