Profile for Seudónimo > Reviews

Seudónimo

Crocs Handle It Unisex-Child Rain Boots - Bubblegum, 7 UK Child
Crocs Handle It Unisex-Child Rain Boots - Bubblegum, 7 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pink, 30 Jan. 2014
So, but so cute that I want a pair for myself :D Great quality, durable and size was fine. UK7=EU24.

Crayola Beginnings Colour Wonder On-The-Go Colouring
Crayola Beginnings Colour Wonder On-The-Go Colouring

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 9 Nov. 2013
I fly alone many times with my toddler and its difficult to distract her at her seat before take off. This was the best solution. Mess free and easy to store in a purse or small carry on.

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn colors, 9 Nov. 2013
Love it. Easy way to learn colors. I even read it to my child out of my head when we are out and about. I gave this book also as a gift to a friend that wanted her toddler to learn colors. The words just stick in your head like a melody.

Taf Toys Infant Car Toy Travel Activity Centre
Taf Toys Infant Car Toy Travel Activity Centre
Offered by MMP Living

1.0 out of 5 stars Small & boring, 9 Nov. 2013
Maybe I read the description wrong but I thought this toy was big enough to cover a part of the rear seat... It's so small I don't think the baby will ever reach it. I thought it also has some music but I guess this model didn't.

Tommee Tippee Explora Active Sipper (Pink)
Tommee Tippee Explora Active Sipper (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars The holy grail, 8 Oct. 2013
It took me 8 sippy cups, of different brands, to finally feel satisfied with a REAL non spill proof cup.I would stick to all Explora cups, they're really good (not the kids on the go though). To ensure that it won't spill you have to make sure that the buttons from the silicone bit are completely pushed through the holes of the hard one (also on the straw type). It may leak some drops if the child sips and spits it back in but otherwise you shake and nothing really comes out. I've already bought some for friends and relatives because it's really reliable. You can find spare parts online too :D