Profile for Stephen J. Bardell > Reviews

Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque 250 ml
Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque 250 ml
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Macadamia, 6 April 2013
this conditioner is excellent and i love it makes my hair so soft and silky i would def recommend this

Bag Of Bones
Bag Of Bones
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 3.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bag Of Bones (Audio CD)
Never been a big fan of Europe but I bought this cd on the strength of the review in classic rock magazine. it's a great album that has a fine selection of mature tracks and as a fan of classic rock the more I play it the more I enjoy it.

Mojo
Mojo
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.40

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a grower!, 16 July 2010
This review is from: Mojo (Audio CD)
I wasn't so sure about this cd at first listen. But as a Tom Petty fan I've played it continuously in my car over the past few weeks and have really fallen in love with this record, the bluesy edge which is very prevelant is great.

Acoustica Asian Only
Acoustica Asian Only

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have gem, 9 Nov 2009
This review is from: Acoustica Asian Only (Audio CD)
I am an old school Scorpions fan who rejoices still listening to Lovedrive, Animal Magnetism and Blackout their 3 most standout albums in my opinion.Buying Acoustica was an easy purchase as it showcases Klaus Meine voice so beautifully. The cross section of songs from there incredible career is covered here. My favourite being the opening the Zoo which like nearly all the songs on this disc translated perfectly to acoustic format.
A must have purchase for any old classic rocker like myself!

Philips HR1363 Hand Blender with Beaker and Chopper Accessory
Philips HR1363 Hand Blender with Beaker and Chopper Accessory

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 6 July 2009
I was looking for a blender which is compact and robust. This one is perfect for making sauces and smoothies.Easy to click together and easy to clean, a great little well priced product.