Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Tobar Gooey Alien Egg
Tobar Gooey Alien Egg
Offered by ShoppersDen

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be another craze for kids but it keeps her happy and that's all that matters, 10 Sept. 2014
My daughter, aged 7, loves this alien which I ordered here as the local toy shop was sold out of them! Seems to be another craze for kids but it keeps her happy and that's all that matters.

Popular Loom Bands Kit for Gift
Popular Loom Bands Kit for Gift
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 25 Jun. 2014
Bought this set as a gift for my little girl who is 7yrs old. We haven't used it as yet but I know once we get going with it we'll have hours of fun as she is really into this latest loom band craze!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 25 Jun. 2014
Purchased these for my 7yr old girl who has gotten caught up in this latest rubber band craze! She is delighted with this product and can now make loads of colourful accessories to wear herself or for friends. My 20yr old daughter is also now hooked and making bands which she's has been going out in and wearing to work!
Very happy with this purchase.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 8 Nov. 2013
Did not cover as I thought it would. I would not consider buying this product again and am glad I bought the trial size.