Profile for KazGsy1 > Reviews

KazGsy1

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Taming the Viking's Dragon
Taming the Viking's Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wordsmith, kept me turning the pages from start to finish., 19 Jun. 2015
I was sent this book by Shawntelle for an honest review.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the author finds the right words to pull you into the story, and imagine yourself there, experiencing everything first hand.

Steinn is a very gruff persona when we first meet him, it's not till we get further into the story that we find out why. Drifa after her calling still longs for the man that captured her heart from a very early age.

When these two come together after 3 years apart, the animosity towards each other is apparent, as the story develops we know why, and see how the story unfurls is extraordinary.

I look forward to reading more from this author.

What Rhodie Saw: lesbian paranormal
What Rhodie Saw: lesbian paranormal

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Written, 9 Mar. 2015
This short story is beautifully written, you can almost imagine standing next to Rho, as she awaits her prey, you can feel her emotions about the woman in the grocery store, Sarabeth, develop, I look forward to more books by Mariana <3

Cat Lover
Cat Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 it, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cat Lover (Kindle Edition)
Excellent short story as always :) I`m looking forward to the next one Mariana, keep up the good work <3 it!!!

6 Pairs of Studex Ear Piercing December / Blue Zircon Birthstone Stainless Steel Stud Earrings Regular 4mm Bezel Setting

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Nov. 2014
Lovely color, excellent fit, stays in, no allergic reactions that I get with some gold earrings, think I'm going to have to stick with stainless steel in future, dispatched quickly, will definitely be buying from you again :)

Dark Skye (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 14)
Dark Skye (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting!!!!, 24 Sept. 2014
KC does it again, she never fails to amaze me with awesome story lines, and at her amazing ability to pull you into the story with each character, I can't wait for the next instalment of IAD. Keep up your mind blowing stories KC. P.s.please come to the UK and do a book tour, and bring Gena Showalter with you :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 May 2014
Beautiful glasses that match our dinner service, thank you, will be ordering more things from you in the near future

The Price of Pleasure
The Price of Pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!, 11 May 2014
Yet again Kresley has delivered an amazing read, one can't help but be swept into the story and feeling like being a first Hand observer and being part of the story and living it on each stage of the journey. Kresley you have a truly wonderous gift <3

Studex Ear Piercing Silver Coloured Stainless Steel Birthstone Stud Earrings 4mm Bezel Setting - March / Aquamarine

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed!!!, 10 April 2014
Silver studs with birthstone in was just the thing I was looking for, as my children and I have a problem with the hyper allergenic ones you can buy in chemists I knew I had to find some that is used to pierce ears with, we have all been wearing our respective studs since the day they arrived and no problems whatsoever, thank you for the fast service and despatch, will definitely be ordering again from you. I am one very happy customer!!!

Studex Ear Piercing Silver Coloured Stainless Steel Birthstone Stud Earrings 4mm Bezel Setting - December / Blue Zircon

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed!!!, 10 April 2014

Studex Ear Piercing Silver Coloured Stainless Steel Birthstone Stud Earrings 4mm Bezel Setting - August / Peridot

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!!!, 10 April 2014