Profile for tp215 > Reviews

Nanshy Large Shader Brush
Nanshy Large Shader Brush
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 27 May 2014
I really like that this brush is slighly bigger than normal eyeshadow brushes and therefore does an effective job in shading your eyelids. Holds product very well, soft bristles. Handle is slighly thicker than normal eyeshadow brushes so easy to hold and apply. Disappointed with the packaging. Mine came in a very thin plastic which I don't think does the product justice. Come on nanshy - invest in better packaging your product deserves it!

So Eco Concealer Brush
So Eco Concealer Brush
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, 26 May 2014
Best concealer brush I have owned, the actual bristles are very soft, something you definitely want when applying to the under eye area. Works the concealer in well but I find I sometimes need a slightly bigger brush to blend it out properly. I know some people use a beauty blender to blend out so I'm not saying this is a limitation of the brush. Design is very eco but the wooden handle kinda makes it resemble a childrens paint brush. But aside from design - if you are going for quality this is it! Probs better to buy this in a set as its more price efficient than buying the brush on its own. If you look on the eco tools website these brushes are very cheap so the price is a little inflated on here. Anyway its still good value!

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Tube
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Tube
Price: 3.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells Awful, 20 May 2014
Leaves lips smooth but oh my gosh the smell is awful! Does not smell of pomegranate. How can I explain the smell? - it smells like some bad herbs and medicine mixed in one.

Miss Cole Sealed with a Kiss Lip Balm Tins 12g Pack of 2
Miss Cole Sealed with a Kiss Lip Balm Tins 12g Pack of 2
Price: 4.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 12 May 2014
I was a little underwhelmed at first because they look a lot smaller than the picture (but you are told its 12g so cant complain). The balm itself its not actually scented, if anything the smell resembles Vaseline or melted candle wax. The product itself is probably superior to vaseline because its less greasy and it does have a thinner consistency (not to its detriment) and leaves lips very soft.

Would give it 5 stars if it had a better smell - both balms are exactly the same (except the packaging) so your not getting any variety either.

Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 100ml
Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 100ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A soft cloud, 8 May 2014
I really like this perfume. It's smell slightly resembles marshmellows or those milk sweet bottles you use to get. Its very soft and I think those who have smelt it might understand when I say it smells like its enriched with creaminess. I get the subtle hints at orange but its not really that obvious. I've heard some compare this to pink friday but I think this is way more feminine and the smell feels more developed.

I might add the bottle itself is quite charming. I thought it would be quite tacky from looking at the picture but its made of a really nice nude pink glass not the plastic opaque bottle I was expecting. The fact its shaped like a cat won't make it the most classiest but I wouldn't say its childish either!

The only thing is that when you first spray it, you get that fake perfumey smell (I don't know if others experience this but I find it common when you first spray celeb perfumes) which then evaporates into that musky sweet, milkly loveliness. Not a strong scent, probably have to wear alot if you want others to notice it.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday EDP Spray 100ml
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday EDP Spray 100ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc
Price: 26.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too light, 29 April 2014
Read excellent reviews on this, and thought I would like it as a lot of people described it as a very sweet smelling fragrance and I liked the notes that were said to be in this fragrance. However, when I first applied it I got more of a light flowery smell (similar to JLo's Glow). After a while it still smells flowery except when I smell it abit closer , I did partially get the sweet smell everyone seems to be referring too, but it was very light. I can't really detect the caramel notes that are meant to be in this and I am sort of getting weak hints at vanilla. Smell disappeared after approx 3 hours.

Honestly, my advice - spend an extra 10 and get yourself a decent perfume unless your a die hard nicki minaj fan I don't think this perfume is worth the hype. On the fun side - the bottle is very quirky! But the lid is huge!

Real Techniques Shading Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 26 April 2014
I am a fan of the real techniques range, but not this brush. I find the bristles are abit too short, so sometimes when your using it the metal part of the brush where the bristles join can be abit rough on your skin. Also I read in the reviews that someone mentioned using this brush for concealer, if that's the reason your buying this brush I thoroughly recommend you don't for the reasons above, the bristles are just too short and it can make your under eye area feel quite rough and sore. Its ok for applying eye shadows but I just don't find its application as smooth and soft as their other brushes.

Cosmetic Makeup Foundation Powder Brush Angled Professional Tool Salon
Cosmetic Makeup Foundation Powder Brush Angled Professional Tool Salon
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 1.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, Soft & sturdy., 26 April 2014
Wasnt expecting much from this brush given the low price tag but very satisfied with the quality. The brush itself was surprisingly soft, really like it for contouring, but you could use it for foundation as I see other reviewers have. Its got a great flat shape, smaller than I thought but it really does the job! Be aware that delivery does takes a little longer as this ships from China. Overall one sturdy little brush and very economic on your purse!

Real Techniques Setting Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Price: 5.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistent Brand, 16 April 2014
Have purchased 3 other brushes in this range, and find this to be of equal quality. If you already have the blush one, this is literally a mini version of it with the same dome shape.The brush itself is ultra soft. Apart from a few bristles that have strayed away from the overall shape, this is a good all rounder. Will be using it for concealer and applying loose power.

EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Offered by AllBeauty
Price: 5.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Liking it!, 16 April 2014
Just received mine after ordering it exactly 11 days ago, which considering I live in the UK and this was shipped from US is pretty fast! It's quite small, just under 2 inches in height. The egg shape leads itself to quite a smooth application to the lips. After first few uses I can say it has left my lips really soft and smooth. Just wish they sold this in the UK so I could try other flavours!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4