Profile for ew40 > Reviews

Content by ew40

ew40

Yamaha EZ-220 Portable Keyboard with 61 Full-Size Lighted/Touch-Sensitive Keys/iPad Connectivity

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this keyboard, 3 July 2014
Love this keyboard. Great for a beginner, my girls 5 and 7 are happily playing along to the songs and learning as they go in such a positive way. There is so much this keyboard can do including special effects. I am amazed. I love playing on it too.

Learning Resources Sum Swamp Addition and Subtraction Game
Learning Resources Sum Swamp Addition and Subtraction Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game, 1 Sep 2011
This is a great maths game. My 4 year old is not that interested in doing maths at the moment but put it in a game and she loves it. She is learning so much and the fact that she is having fun doing it should help her confidence. Excellent. Ps. My 3 year old is enjoying it too and doing basic maths, helped of course, without even realising it.
It is also fun. I even enjoyed playing it with my girls and I can't say that for some of the other pre-school/ks1 games.

Hi-BagZ® Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather BROWN Bean Bag Chair
Hi-BagZ® Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather BROWN Bean Bag Chair
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy gaming, 11 Feb 2011
Excellent. Everyone loves these when they come into our games room. My husband says that it gives a perfect driving position when he uses the wheel as well making the whole gaming experience feel better. My girlie friends love them too just because their so comfy as they're chilling with a glass of wine.

Sweetheart Girl's Bedroom and Nursery Wall Stickers - Pink
Sweetheart Girl's Bedroom and Nursery Wall Stickers - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 4 Feb 2011
My little girl loved decorating her room with these. They look particularly good on plain white furniture eg bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe but look lovely on walls as well. Bought these 2 years ago and they still look great. Great durability.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking piece, 4 Feb 2011
This product looks lovely. It is quite hard and therefore not very comfortable to sit on. I think it will make a nice firm mattress as a bed although I have not tried it yet. Would only recommend occasional use as a sofa.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dressing up., 4 Feb 2011
Very pretty and sturdy clothes rail. Used for storing dressing up clothes in the playroom. Has room underneath for a basket of shoes or accessories. Fast delivery.

Disney Princess Pop Up Room Tidy Storage Solution
Disney Princess Pop Up Room Tidy Storage Solution

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to tidy, 4 Feb 2011
Both my girls, age 2 and 4, loved these. They have one each in their bedrooms used as laundry baskets. It would be ideal for soft toys too. I love it because it encourages them to put their clothes away themselves when they undress rather than leave them for me to tidy. It is working wonders so far for the tidyness of their bedrooms. Makes washday easier as well.

Stainless Steel Tall Bathroom Storage Unit
Stainless Steel Tall Bathroom Storage Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage, 4 Feb 2011
Excellent product. Provides ample storage with a combination of drawers and shelves. Husband loves it as all my girlie things are hidden away. He has 1 shelf. I have the rest. Creates a wonderfully minimalistic and modern look. Also meant we didn't need a separate mirror as the mirrors on the door are very clear.