Profile for Filipa > Reviews

Content by Filipa

Filipa

Disney/Pixar's Toy Story & Beyond Buzz Lightyear Jet Pack,One Size Child
Disney/Pixar's Toy Story & Beyond Buzz Lightyear Jet Pack,One Size Child
Offered by The Marketplace Online UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality dont buy!, 18 Jan. 2013
This is a rip off!
It's just a inflatable toy that should not cost as much as it does not even half!
I was really was disappointed, not only its made from cheap inflatable plastic but also the purple wings won't stand up because that part is not inflatalble (only the strippy thing over the wings). I didn't return it because my son opened it before I knew it otherwise I would have send it back!

The product image is very deceiving because it looks perfectly and does not stand like that in reality.

Even the shoulder elastics are thin and too short!

Overall a really weak product and is not worth the money! The only positive thing I have to say is that the colors and design are pretty accurate to the Buzz lightyear wings.

Don't buy it it's almost better to try to make the Buzz wings with cardboard and paints!

Capezio Junior Daisy Ballet Flat ballet pink S0000205C0MBPK100 10.5 Child UK M
Capezio Junior Daisy Ballet Flat ballet pink S0000205C0MBPK100 10.5 Child UK M

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ballet shoes, 18 Jan. 2013
I bought this model because is the one used in my daughter's ballet school. Is a very nice shoe, with a pretty daisy fabric in the inside and good pre-sewed elastic. We love the inside tag to put the name also. My girl has normal feet but for a good fit we bought the N (narrow) model, the M (medium) is a little too large. The shoe size is accurate to normal.

Harry Potter™ Deluxe Robe
Harry Potter™ Deluxe Robe
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice costume!, 18 Jan. 2013
I ordered 2 of these robes for my kids who love Harry and Hermione. I thought they were very nice costumes and the kids were over the moon with them. The fabric looks like velour and the inside is a satin kind of fabric in a beautiful dark red which I make the Gryffindor look. There are a few robes out there that are more like the real ones (from the movies) but were much more expensive so I think this has a good quality/price (bought it with discount!) and I would buy it again. I still dont know if it's going to last because it's still new and the fabric is a little thin but I hope it will last for a few years ate least.

I have a 4 yo son and a 7 yo daughter, so I bought the size 5-6 that fits perfectly in the boy and the 7-8 that is just enough for the girl, a little small in the sleeves but it's ok (both kids are tall for their age) I would buy the next size for her but the 7-8 is the bigger size I found.

Loved the detail in the Gryffindor symbol that is embroiled and gives a nice finish look the the howgarts uniform.

Overall it was a good buy!

Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (2CD)
Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 24 July 2012
This is probably one of the best live records you will ever own. Just amazing. AMAZING. The vocals, the rawness of the young Bruce, the intensity, the emotion. The band is spotless too.
Even if you're not the biggest Bruce Springsteen's fan, if you love music and soulful rock n'roll you will love this record.