Profile for B. Blackmore > Reviews

Content by B. Blackmore

B. Blackmore "Pink Witch" (Devon, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Garden - Rotary Line Cover
Garden - Rotary Line Cover
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Garden - Rotary Line Cover
Arrived within a few days; fits my rotary line and price including postage very good. I will have to see how it responds to the weather. My last one which was more expensive only lasted a year so if this one lasts that long, I will be very happy.

Premier Housewares Speckled Granite Chopping Board - 40 x 30 cm - Tan
Premier Housewares Speckled Granite Chopping Board - 40 x 30 cm - Tan
Offered by Prime Furnishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart enough to keep on the work top all the time., 7 Jan. 2013
I am pleased with this purchase and would recommend to others. It does the job and looks smart. It's handy to leave it on the worktop all the time and perhaps a little heavy for moving about too much.

Espana Viva Language Pack (España Viva)
Espana Viva Language Pack (España Viva)
by Derek Utley

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 Jan. 2013
I had to buy the book for a course I am doing. The CDs complement the book and are most helpful. Very good value for money - I understand the set of CDs and book would cost much more in Waterstones.

Aurora SP1000 Shredder Lubrication and Sharpening Sheets (Pack of 12)
Aurora SP1000 Shredder Lubrication and Sharpening Sheets (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shredder, 7 Jan. 2013
Does the job perfectly without any problems. I was so pleased with it, I have bought another one as a present. It is good value for money.

Duvet Storage Bag - Pure Cotton - Superking Size
Duvet Storage Bag - Pure Cotton - Superking Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed!, 14 May 2012
I ordered two super king size duvet bags thinking they would be more than big enough for my king size duvets. There is absolutely no way a 10.5 king size duvet will fit into one of these bags. One of the bags arrived with pen marks on it. Don't waste your time - I shall be returning mine!

Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Floor Puzzle, 19 May 2011
My grandson, aged 5, loved this puzzle. I think it is suitable for a wide age range as younger children can be given more help whilst older ones can complete the puzzle on their own. The puzzle is sturdy and the pieces fit together well. Great for any child interested in dinosaurs.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardy Geranium Mixed Seeds, 19 May 2011
Item arrived promptly. The seeds, by their nature, take a long time to germinate. I sowed half a tray and so far four small plants have emerged and I am optimistic that others will join them.

I read that the seeds can be rubbed with sandpaper and maybe this speeds up the process but I've not bothered with this.

Disney Toy Story 60pcs Stationery Complete Art Pack
Disney Toy Story 60pcs Stationery Complete Art Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Art Pack, 5 Jan. 2011
A very well designed kit that can travel around. It has the lot - crayons, markers, paints, pencils and more. This should keep a child entertained for hours and is very good value for money.

Toy Story 3 Activity Sticker Pad
Toy Story 3 Activity Sticker Pad
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping little ones busy, 5 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my grandson and am sure it will keep him entertained. I must say that I received this product promptly despite the bad weather conditions prior to Christmas.

Disney Toy Story Long Pyjamas 5-6 Years
Disney Toy Story Long Pyjamas 5-6 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pyjamas, 5 Jan. 2011
Bought for my 5 year-old grandson for Christmas who was very pleased with them. They were a good fit although I can't comment on washing and I am not sure how you rate the educational value of a pair of pyjamas, other than recognition of the depicted characters. Overall, a very good pair of pyjamas and I would recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2