Profile for gosha > Reviews

gosha

Miraclesuit Women's Jewel Box Non-Wired Plain Swimsuit, Black, Size 18
Miraclesuit Women's Jewel Box Non-Wired Plain Swimsuit, Black, Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug 2014
It is looks better then I expected

Skinny Bitch
Skinny Bitch
by Rory Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advise, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Skinny Bitch (Paperback)
This book is what you need if all else failed to get your booty in shape. It motivated me to stay vegetarian and even turned my mum vegetarian which is probably one of the most unlikely things I could think of. Without a shadow of a doubt, if you are not skinny, getting to that skinny stage requires some serious changes to be made. The authors of this book explain, step by step, what you need to do and why it is so important. The authors know that diets do not work. What they believe in is a lifestyle change, a long term diet plan that is completetly diet-free and includes healthy choices and healthy treats that will make you feel good and look good for the rest of your life. That's what it's all about, right? What's the point of being skinny if you're going to feel hungry and miserable all the time? Well, exactly... So what's the price to pay? The price is a couple of months of transition to that new eating habits which may be a bit painful at first, as old habits die hard, but it is worth it and eventually becomes enjoyable and easy. After all, what's a couple of months of transitioning to your new healthy and attractive body if afterwards you can enjoy it for many years to come... It is not easy to change. But it is possible. You need time, patience and faith to get skinny. Have fun with it!

Treasure Yourself: Power Thoughts for My Generation
Treasure Yourself: Power Thoughts for My Generation
by Miranda Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable lesson, 1 Jan 2011
This book is aimed at young girls in particular, but I think anyone could benefit from reading it. It contains simple advise on how to "reinvent" oneself in order to be a better, happier person. Miranda tells her readers how she has managed to get where she is right now and how easy it is to overcome any fears and doubts we may have if we truly believe in ourselves and in our own power to change our lives. This book is very inspiring and I feel I have learned a lot from it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for ways to be more self-confident, happy, ambitious and fearless. It is not very long, but it is concise and it will provide you with all the information you need for YOU to do the hard work, to take some action and, above all, to take responsibility for your own life and happiness.