Profile for John Jasper > Reviews

260 x 85 Inner Tube for Mobility Scooter
260 x 85 Inner Tube for Mobility Scooter
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good inner tube, 2 Jan 2014
Very happy with the inner tube. Unfortunately, we're spending too much time together thanks to the Hawthorne thorns that we keep picking up around the town. Each time, we get a puncture, I patch this fellow up and off we go again. It holds a repair well and allows me to forget about it in between punctures.

PageKeeper: The 'Automatic' Bookmark
PageKeeper: The 'Automatic' Bookmark
by Bookmark
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last as long as the previous one, 2 Jan 2014
We bought one of these years back and my wife used it successfully until the wire broke. Of course, it got weaker and weaker over time and more than once I had to bend it tighter to regain the tension. When it finally gave up the ghost, we immediately went on line and ordered a new one. Somehow, the new one didn't stand up to the rigors of use for even a year. This might be our fault or perhaps the product wasn't quite up to standard. I cannot downgrade it on that basis but offer this information in case anyone else has the same experience.

EasyAcc Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Leather Wallet Case Cover Flip Case Protector with Stand Magnetic Snap Closure for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 Bumper Anti Shock Bump- Accessories, Multi-View Angle (PU Leather, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Jan 2014
This case fits like a glove, leaves all of the buttons and connectors available and so easy to open and close. A must for anyone with limited dexterity due to disability. I just need a lanyard to attach to it so my wife can carry it from room to room. Seems sturdy and I suspect the weakest point is the flaps at the back which the cover fits into to form the stand. No reason to think that it won't last for several years. If the charging lead is plugged in while in use, I prop it up on either side with a couple of books or similar to keep from damaging the lead but that is not a situation that often occurs.

Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer
Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars I chose not to buy the Behringer 802, 7 Dec 2013
After reading the reviews for this product, I realised that I wanted the USB version. In then end, I decided to buy the lesser Behringer 302USB Xenyx 5 Input Mixer as its reviews are great, it provides sufficient capability for my needs and I really couldn't justify spending extra on higher spec USB versions.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2014 7:48 AM GMT

BiC 1 Sensitive Mens Single Blade Disposable Shaver 5 Packs of 5
BiC 1 Sensitive Mens Single Blade Disposable Shaver 5 Packs of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless performance., 5 May 2013
I received these shavers promptly and they're working perfectly. Why anyone would waste money on multi-blade shavers is beyond me. These provide a quick, smooth shave and as there's only one blade, I can safely use it on the chin, under the nose and on other places where a wider shaver cannot reach or where multiple blades increases the chance of nicking off skin. I don't have a coarse beard but even so, I can get away with at least 10 shaves per blade.

Stellar Sabatier 8" Cooks Knife
Stellar Sabatier 8" Cooks Knife
Offered by Colanders FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's sharp!, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Stellar Sabatier 8" Cooks Knife
I can only compare this knife to the few that I've owned and it's the best by far. Nice firm grip, a blade that slices easily through just about anything and holds it's sharpness well. Delivery was great and top marks to the supplier.

Gibsons Puzzle - I Love Pets (1000 pieces)
Gibsons Puzzle - I Love Pets (1000 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun especially for the visually impaired, 5 May 2013
My wife and I cannot get enough of Mike Jupp's I Love... series of puzzles. Unfortunately we're running out of puzzles to buy. My wife's vision is not great and she struggles on standard puzzles but the level of detail in these puzzles means that each piece has enough clues to enable her to locate its position using the box cover. The puzzles are extremely entertaining and so much fun to put together.

How to Sing (How to play)
How to Sing (How to play)
by Graham Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars It comes highly recommended!, 5 May 2013
I'm part way through the book and have learned so much from it already. It was recommended by my choir's assistant music director who bought it a good 20 years before and he swears by it. As he is also our principle soloist and has a excellently-trained voice, I highly value his opinion in this matter. A number of people have explained to me the rudiments of singing posture and breath control but the author delivers the message in a way that really brings it home clearly.

The Ph Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health
The Ph Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health
by Shelley Redford Young

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting viewpoint on natural health, 5 May 2013
As a Natural Hygienist in health philosophy, much of what the author discusses here is familiar to me but I feel that the recommendations in this book are not wholly sound. Not being a health or nutrition expert, my opinion doesn't count for much but I've spent the better part of 5 years reading various health and nutrition books and discussing topics with active professionals so I feel that I can trust my assessment. Anyone starting their journey of health with this book should go on to read the writings of Dr Herbert Shelton, Dr John McDougall, Dr. Joel Fuhrman and as many others as you wish. The more you read, the more confused you may become but also the more information you'll have to hand to make your own decisions.

All That Echoes
All That Echoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my wife and she absolutely loves it., 5 May 2013
This review is from: All That Echoes (Audio CD)
I like it too with it's wide range of music and the big surprise - the theme song of The Bridge! The product was delivered ahead of schedule and is in perfect condition.

Page: 1 | 2