Profile for Rosepath > Reviews

Content by Rosepath

Rosepath

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-SILVER SCREEN BLIND- 100cm wide-ONE METRE WIDE
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 17 July 2016
Having used this for a few weeks now I can say that it is pretty good at preventing wasps from entering the house. Of course it does not keep out all insects because when the wind blows the strips fly everywhere. I have noticed a big difference in the number of flies getting indoors and the other big advantage is that we can leave the door open all day without worrying about garden birds or squirrels coming into the house.
The disadvantage is that when it is very windy the strips fly around and bang on the window, so we bring the blind inside when the weather is wet and windy. We had to put it on the outside of the door into the garden because the door opens inwards. Overall I would say this is the perfect solution for us. The blind is well made and good quality.

Flexitol Heel Magic (70g easy to use applicator)
Flexitol Heel Magic (70g easy to use applicator)
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 17 July 2016
This works really well - the best thing I have found.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Flat Sheet, White, King
Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Flat Sheet, White, King
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 July 2016
Good quality sheet.

Chapelwood Complete Dining Station with Feeders
Chapelwood Complete Dining Station with Feeders

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 July 2016
I am very pleased with this feeding station. It was easy to put together and I just pushed the spike into the earth (and then banged it in with a hammer for the last few inches). I have eight feeders hanging form it and they are all in constant use. Having tried all sorts of bird tables over the years I like this type the best. It is much more stable in the wind.

Easy Iron Blend of Combed Cotton Percale  Single Fitted Sheet in Ivory
Easy Iron Blend of Combed Cotton Percale Single Fitted Sheet in Ivory
Offered by Duvets & Pillows Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 July 2016
I thought this sheet might be a bit hard because of the low prices but I washed it first before using it and I am very pleased with it.

DYLON Machine Dye, Powder, Intense Violet
DYLON Machine Dye, Powder, Intense Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 3 July 2016
I thought that the dye might not distribute evenly and so I put the pack in a large jug and added cold water and stirred until it was all dissolved. This took quite a few minutes. I then poured the solution into the washing machine. Then I followed the instructions in the pack. The result was a completely even dyeing across the fabric. I think it was worth the extra effort to dissolve the powder first. The resultning colour is very nice.

Invero® 5L Cereal Dispenser Plastic Container Food Kitchen Storage Box with Air Tight Lid ideal for Cereals Rice Pasta and More (1x Pack)
Offered by BFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 July 2016
These containers are nice and big - a bit tall but they fit in my cupboard OK. Very handy for breakfast cereals and much cheaper than other suppliers. Product quality is good. very pleased.

iLifeTech Reusable Sticky Picker Set Cleaner Lint Roller Pet Hair Remover Brush
iLifeTech Reusable Sticky Picker Set Cleaner Lint Roller Pet Hair Remover Brush
Offered by iLifeTech EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jun. 2016
These lint removers work really well. Not only do they remove bits of fluff and hairs from clothes, you can easily clean them with a little bit of soap and running water and they dry quickly so you can use them again within seconds. I love the large one as it covers a good area and the small one is handy to take with you. very good quality - delighted with them.

3 x Nail Hand Scrubbing Cleaning Brushes
3 x Nail Hand Scrubbing Cleaning Brushes
Offered by Welcome eShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Jun. 2016
I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of these nail brushes. They did not cost much but the brushes are long and soft and they do the job well. Very pleased.

InterDesign Pebblz Large Kitchen Sink Protector Mat, Clear
InterDesign Pebblz Large Kitchen Sink Protector Mat, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Jun. 2016
This sink mat is excellent. I bought two, one for the sink and one for the draining board. The one for the sink I cut to size with no problem. The mat has a very smooth surface so it keeps clean much better than the ridged mat I was using before. very pleased with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7