ARRAY(0xb4e93ee8)

Garden Breeze Scented Sachet
Garden Breeze Scented Sachet

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite out of 3 i ordered, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Garden Breeze Scented Sachet
I love the smell of the garden breeze sachet, i hadn't had it before but its lovely. I'll be ordering more! My package came quickly and i'm very satisfied!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2014 8:09 PM BST

Tuscan Vineyard Scented Sachet
Tuscan Vineyard Scented Sachet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and effective, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tuscan Vineyard Scented Sachet
Lovely smell, propped up against the radiator and awoke to a lovely fragrance when the heat had taken effect. I'm going to order more!

Roses Scented Sachet
Roses Scented Sachet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell, very effective, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Roses Scented Sachet
I ordered these as we have just painted our hall and wanted to make the place smell less of paint! I propped the wee bag up against the radiator and in the morning after the heat had circulated the smell, the room smelt lovely and i am now going to order more! When the smell goes from the sealed bag, i tend to open the bags a bit and put them somewhere safe so they aren't knocked over so you get the full effect of the smell before you have to chuck it away.

Timberland Women's Mount Holly Lace Duck Dark Brown/Green Waterproof Boots 21644 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars At long last, proper fleecy boots, 23 Jan 2014
I have been looking for ages for boots that were fleece lined all the way through the inside and i found them in these boots. They are pretty heavy duty looking but they are very warm and comfortable. I did order a size bigger than what i am and they are fine but unsure if this is needed all the time. They were the cheapest ones i could find of their kind and i was more than happy with the double figure (not three figured!) price i paid. I was disappointed with the choice of colours though so went for this green/brown which isn't my favourite usual colours but i still love them. Bring on the proper cold now!!

Trek Banana Bread Flapjack 56g (Pack of 16)
Trek Banana Bread Flapjack 56g (Pack of 16)
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 23 Jan 2014
I grabbed one of these in the supermarket while in a rush and i'm now addicted. My box hasn't arrived yet but i'm looking forward to it! Good and sustaining as a snack and i will be having one instead of a biscuit after my dinner at night. Hope to order again if all goes well.

SOOPER Red Mesh Defender Heavy Duty Protective Hard Full Body Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3 + Screen Protector (Red Mesh Case)
Offered by Sooper Cases
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy,protective case, 23 Jan 2014
I ordered this cover when i ordered my S3 and i'm so glad i did. The edges have a rubber cover which basically makes the phone jump back into your hands if you drop it. It slipped out of my hands onto a tiled floor in a restaurant and it was fine. The screen is in a bit from the edge of the cover at the front so its protected too. Very happy thanks.

Plasti-kote 26001 400ml Spray Paint - Chalkboard Black
Plasti-kote 26001 400ml Spray Paint - Chalkboard Black
Price: 6.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Royal mail burnt my order, 23 Jan 2014
If you live on an island where the mail gets flown in to you, DO NOT ORDER this as Royal Mail classed this as dangerous cargo and destroyed it. I have had the same problem when (thinking i was saving myself time and ordering online from Superdrug) i have had my entire order destroyed by Royal Mail. Not the sellers fault and i got my money back but be aware that they do this. The star rating doesn't reflect anything except my opinion that i'm sure the item would be fine if i had got it!!

Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Marble White
Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Marble White
Offered by Happy Guys :)
Price: 229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cash, 23 Jan 2014
I had been humming and hawing about getting an S3 as i had a Blackberry before and when i compared it to what the S3 could do, i was ashamed of it. I had blocked myself out of the Blackberry app store years ago so it literally could do nothing except send and receive texts and phonecalls. I am on a sim only deal so did not want to sign up for a rip off contract with Vodafone so buying a handset was my only option really. The price on Amazon was the cheapest i could find for a new phone and i don't regret it. It is a big phone and when you get it, ensure you switch all unnecessary apps and settings off as the battery drains very quickly before you do this. Worth the money to avoid Vodafone or any other company having you over a barrel for 2 years.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister loves them!, 26 Nov 2013
I bought these for my permanently freezing cold sibling for her birthday and she loves them. Good speedy delivery and the recipient is happy so i am too. Good value for money.

Yankee Candle - 15x Votive Samplers From Our Range Of Yankee Candle Scents
Yankee Candle - 15x Votive Samplers From Our Range Of Yankee Candle Scents
Offered by Otherland
Price: 21.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather small and again, packaging was a bit lacking, 19 Nov 2013
A good selection of candles and they give off a good strong nice smell. They are going to friends in gift bags i have made up for Christmas. They are quite small but it was to be expected. The come in a clear zippy bag (like what you put your lippy in before getting on the plane) but with my order came the usual Amazon OTT brown paper packaging. I measured over 6ft of brown paper in what was basically a shoe box sized box. Start caring about the environment Amazon and stop using so much brown paper!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9