Profile for S. L. Meredith > Reviews

Content by S. L. Meredith

S. L. Meredith "Sara xx" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Filofax English A5 Day Per Page 2014
Filofax English A5 Day Per Page 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just want i needed, 27 Dec 2013
This is a fantastic diary as it gives you plenty of room to add appointments and notes. It was great for me as it allowed me to add information for more than one appointment or task i needed to do.

Pill After Pill - Poems from a Schizophrenic Mind
Pill After Pill - Poems from a Schizophrenic Mind
by Jonathan Benjamin

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply incredible, 27 Dec 2013
Never have I been struck by a piece of poetry than i was by this book. The words made you feel his pain, his torment. Truly stunning. Simply heart wrecking.

Confident Heart Devotional, A: 60 Days To Stop Doubting Yourself (A Confident Heart)
by Renee Swope

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 27 Dec 2013
I enjoyed this book, it was filled with good advice and ideas on how to stay strong and be more confident. A lot of it was thinks we know but needed re- enforcing,

Kings Faith
Kings Faith
Offered by re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking and heartwarming., 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kings Faith (DVD)
I think this is a film everyone should watch. It was filled with inspirational reminders. We need to do more, care more, stay strong and trust so much more. A story of bravery and hope and well worth a watch.

Matrix Trilogy 3-Disc Set: The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Jada Pinkett Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec 2013
Again I am super happy with the delivery I get as a prime member. My husband was really pleased to receive this box set as a christmas gift and is looking forward to hours of viewing pleasure.

The Organic God
The Organic God

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Organic God (Kindle Edition)
I chose this book hoping for something to draw me closer in my relationship with God.
The front of the book states
"Fall in love with God all over again".
I'm sorry but it didn't move me at all.
Don't get me wrong it's a nice book the sharing of the authors stories and her moments, but it just left me cold.
I really struggled to finish it and have only done so for the purpose of the review.

Predator (Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus Crime Thrillers) (Decker/Lazarus Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book, 27 Aug 2013
Faye Kellerman never disappoints. Another great read with twists and turns to keep you guessing. I love the characters in her books and excited for the next chapter in her stories.

True Colours (The 10th Spider Shepherd Thriller)
True Colours (The 10th Spider Shepherd Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 12 Aug 2013
Another fantastic read by Stephen Leather, I'm yet to be disappointed by this author. A action, suspense and personality all tooled into the pages of this book.

Opening Moves: The Bowers Files
Opening Moves: The Bowers Files

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Jun 2013
Another fantastic read. It was good to learn of the beginning of Patricks life with the FBI. Well worth reading.

Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge
Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge
by Mark Batterson

4.0 out of 5 stars Draw the circle, a challenge in prayer., 24 April 2013
Why do I struggle so much with prayer?

I feel guilty laying all my troubles on God, I mean he has wars and real problems to deal with not my woe me's.

Drawing the circle by Mark Batterson is a book that I want to read through again and again. Its the daily reminder, the daily words of wisdom that i need.

God wants me opening my heart to him, he loves to listen to my prayers.

It was also the reminder that great things can happen with prayer. All these worries, all my problems God is waiting for me to ask him for help then to watch as great things can happen.

Drawing the circle is a challenging book you step inside and see what amazing things can be achieved.

A 40 day daily devotion,a 40 day daily challenge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5