Profile for Tracey Martin > Reviews

Jack Hunter (Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ivan Sergei
Price: 11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Hunter trilogy, 28 Sep 2011
This review is from: Jack Hunter (Box Set) [DVD] (DVD)
I can honestly say that while I was nervous about this choice of box set once I had received it I put them on (one after the other til all three seen) and when all were finished I was slightly annoyed there wasn't anymore to see, the entire trilogy of films were absolutely engrossing - they sucked me in to the point that I did not want to pause them to do anything - I would definitely recommend this box set to anyone who enjoys action and adventure and even some comedy along the way.

In The Name Of The King [2008] [DVD]
In The Name Of The King [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leelee Sobieski
Offered by Helen's Goodies
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars In The Name of The King, 26 May 2011
I have to say that I completely enjoyed this film it was straightforward and very easy to assimilate it into one's own mind. The story was honest and in places violent but still easy to comprehend and following the story of the lead role in itself was simply unexpected. Personally I would recommend this film to any fans of Jason Statham who is in my own opinion a down right darn fine actor and what's more he can actually pick the right roles for himself - personally I think he should try some directing as well to see if it suits him much as the acting career does, I think he would fly as a Director.