Profile for Ms Farrow > Reviews

Tamara  Drewe [DVD]
Tamara Drewe [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gemma Arterton

4.0 out of 5 stars give it a go....................., 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Tamara Drewe [DVD] (DVD)
I am surprised at the low star rating for this film. I really enjoyed it. Perfect for a rainy afternoon and I have seen some films with higher ratings that are awful. This is a good film.

Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars listen to Mark Kermode!!!!!!, 31 Dec. 2010
Before you buy this listen to Mark Kermode's review and if it still sounds like the movie for you, you'll probably love it!

Remix
Remix

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 14 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Remix (Kindle Edition)
This is not my usual time of novel, however, lured in by the bargain price I thought it was worth a read. The rave reviews also helped pursuade me. The conclusion being that I loved it. Well worth the change from my usual read.

Levv Glass Computer Workstation - Black
Levv Glass Computer Workstation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality computer desk, 23 Oct. 2010
Really pleased with this item. Needed to fit into a tight space and does the job really well. Shows the dust quite quickly but that's my problem not the desk's! Very sturdy and stylish. Fairly simple to put together if given the time and space (and peace). So perhaps send children and dog out with a trusted family member for and hour, make a cuppa, stick the radio on and get stuck in. You may even enjoy it!

MoshiMoshiKawaii Where Is Strawberry Moshi?
MoshiMoshiKawaii Where Is Strawberry Moshi?
by Moshi Moshi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 23 Oct. 2010
This is a surprisingly fun and well done book. The aim is to find different Moshi characters in different setting. Love it! Oh yeah, so does my 4 year old!

Rainbow Magic - Return To Rainspell Island [DVD] [2010]
Rainbow Magic - Return To Rainspell Island [DVD] [2010]

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly entertaining!, 23 Oct. 2010
My four year old sat and watched this and both enjoyed it. I think it was a really good idea to have japanese animation which is really well done. Another plus for me was that the characters all had English accents as opposed to American. Overall, something that could have been been an overdose of cuteness is actually pretty good.

The Small Hand: A Ghost Story (The Susan Hill Collection)
The Small Hand: A Ghost Story (The Susan Hill Collection)
by Susan Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Average with gaps.............., 10 Oct. 2010
When you finish a good novel it feels satisfying, complete and leaves something with you. This does none of these things. If a good book is like a good meal then this is a quick snack that you probably won't remember eating. So many gaps and coincidences makes it a very average read.

Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)
Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than we thought!, 12 Jun. 2010
Ok, so an item has good reviews, but we all know that doesn't automatically mean it will be a hit. However, THIS COMPLETELY IS!!!!! I hoped it would go down well with all my brood, but never imagined how well. They love it and so do I! Fun, Funky and quirky. Perfect combination.

Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 27 Dec. 2009
I bought this as it was recommended to me. I was not disappointed. My 20 year old son watched it all in one sitting practically. He said it was one of the best series he has watched. Truly great viewing. So I am passing on the recommendation...................

Pretty Pru (Tilly & Friends)
Pretty Pru (Tilly & Friends)
by Polly Dunbar

5.0 out of 5 stars What fun!, 27 Oct. 2009
My 3 year old son and I love reading the 'Tilly and friends' series. Some are better than others and this one is a must. As another reviewer pointed out, seeing Hector the pig with a very guilty look and lashings of mascara will have you chuckling. Very simple but very clever. Loved it.

Page: 1 | 2