ARRAY(0xa0434bac)

by Johanna Lindsey
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Nov 2010
Another one in the Warrier future series for Lindsey. She has done 3 in this series and I just wish she would do some more as it is def my fav, even more than the Malory's.

Auf Wiedersehen Pet - The Complete Fourth Series [DVD] [2004]
Auf Wiedersehen Pet - The Complete Fourth Series [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Tim Healy
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuba love it, 11 Feb 2009
the lads are back together and doing what they do best.
Den is the gaffer barking out orders but demanding respect from the lads and getting it because he is always fair,
Neville is still complaining but missing Brenda (who seems to have her own career) much less than he used to and acting as a poor mans James Bond,
Oz has actually become someone a girl would like to go out with having got rid of those grey pants and bags the lovely ballerina,
Moxey has a better part then usual and gives us some great one liners, Waynes son is a chip of the old block with regard to ladies and his mum is just a great character,
Bomber is looking a bit tired but still love his unique way of talking in the 3rd person,
But the best performance comes from Barry who just doesn't have much luck in this series.

If you are a fan of AufPet then this is a must and I just loved the filming of the beautiful Cuba - in fact it has made me want to visit the place.

Lipstick Jungle Season 1 [DVD]
Lipstick Jungle Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brooke Shields
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Show for more mature woman, 11 Feb 2009
I loved Sex in the City so decided to watch this show too. I was not disappointed. It is more of a drama than S in the C and is longer being one hour per show. The men are much hotter in this show and the women very stylish and confident. Can't believe that they are thinking of axing the show.

The Two of Us
The Two of Us
by Sheila Hancock
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars The Two of Us by Sheila Hancock, 9 Sep 2008
This review is from: The Two of Us (Audio Cassette)
I have just listened to the audio version of this book and was deeply moved. It was very interesting to hear about her life and John Thaws life in the industry, but the sections inbetween when she documents his illness, death and her life after was so moving. My father died last year and my mother was married for over 50 years during which they were inseperable. This book has given me some idea how she is feeling at the moment and I intend to buy it for her as birthday present. Sheila has gone through such sorrow all her life with the spector of cancer destroying many people close to her. Sheila read the book and you can feel the strengh of feeling through her words. Grumpy old woman you are not Sheila.

This Life +10 (BBC) [2006] [DVD]
This Life +10 (BBC) [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Davenport
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This Life plus 10, 30 Oct 2007
I was slightly disappointed in this, not because script bad, or acting bad, but because the characters changed too much. I did not like the change in the Jack Davenport character. In the original series he was very cool and sexy, but in this episode he certainly was not. I wanted to see the characters as they were but 10 yrs older. Still despite this it is worth watching. Just get a box set of the original series.

Cold Feet - The Complete Collection of ColdFeet [DVD]
Cold Feet - The Complete Collection of ColdFeet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fay Ripley
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold Feet is the best, 30 Oct 2007
My husband bought me this box set last christmas and it took a while before I got around to watching it. I played each episode every day while on my exercise bike. I had forgotten just how good it was, and although I had seen it first time around I still laughed and cried. Why don't they make shows like this any more. The script is fantastic and the actors great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2008 2:30 PM GMT

Coupling: Complete BBC Series 1-4 Box Set (Special Collectors Edition) [2000] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Davenport
Price: 15.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Coupling, 30 Oct 2007
I just love this show and think it beats Friends hands down. I can watch the episodes over and over and still laugh. I thought that the first 2 series were the best and was sorry to see Geoff leave in the last series. He was just so weird, but hysterically funny. Not to be taken seriously and a bit toungue in cheek, but full of very true situations. My fav episode was the one that showed them all going to a funeral and the boys trying to act like the blokes from Reservour Dogs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2008 5:50 PM GMT

Warrior's Woman
Warrior's Woman
by Johanna Lindsey
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Warrior's Woman, 30 Oct 2007
I have read all Johanna Lindsey's books and can't wait for her to write a new one, but this is one of my favs. I just wish she would write some more set in the future.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie is simply the Best, 11 Sep 2005
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I am a mum and 51 yrs old, but still just love good rock/pop music and a great live performer. I have seen the bestlive acts over the years, Queen, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Dire Straits, Led Zepplin, Cream, Eric Clapton, Moody Blues, Bad Company/Free, Eagles, Doobie Brothers, James Taylor, Mike and the Mechanics, Genisis, Phil Collins etc etc. All I can say is that Robbie Williams is up there with the lot of them after seeing him at his live concert. As for his songs I love every one of them, and cannot hear Angels and Free without singing along and feel emotional. As for Let Me Entertain You - it just lifts my spirits. I am not one to join fan clubs and rave about performers, but Robbie proved at the Live8 concert that he can hold an audience. He was the best act there, although The Who (a group I would have loved to see live, but never did) came a close second.
So anyone wanting to hear great music - buy this album