Profile for Disto > Reviews

Content by Disto

Disto

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
LA Brace Silicone Gel Heel Cups/Pads 100% Medical Grade Silicone (1Pair) (Medium UK Size 3-6)
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gel heels, 25 July 2014
I've bought these before and find they are the best sort for trainers or shoes. Don't move around when you walk.

Top Secret Twenty-one
Top Secret Twenty-one
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 July 2014
Ok but I didn't think it was as good as her previous ones somehow.

Final Jeopardy (Alexandra Cooper Book 1)
Final Jeopardy (Alexandra Cooper Book 1)
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 13 July 2014
Another good book! I'm working back through all the early ones that I've missed.

Invisible Gel Heel Cushions - 3 pairs
Invisible Gel Heel Cushions - 3 pairs
Offered by Body And Base Ltd
Price: 1.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't stick!, 13 July 2014
Don't stick! I took these off again as they don't stick on my shoes and stay there.

Black or Beige Padded Smooth Cup Multiway T-Shirt Bra with Free Set of Clear Straps Sizes 32 34 36 38 40 A B C D Cups (38D, BEIGE)
Offered by STORE LINES

4.0 out of 5 stars Cups sit out, 13 July 2014
I kept this bra as it is ok with the clear straps and that is what I wanted it got but the cups do seem big and sit out if no straps attached.

Doc Martin Series 6 [DVD]
Doc Martin Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Clunes
Price: 15.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Doc Martin Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
The Doc's behaviour was a bit extreme, as usual, but I enjoyed the series anyway. Worth following and looking forward to more.

Quality Metal Clip Skirt & Trouser Hangers for Belts, Ties, Accessories. 30cm (12in) (Pack of 5 Hangers)
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Jun 2014
These did turn out to be quite thin metal and smaller than I expected but actually they did the job and I don't think they'll break like the plastic ones. So on the whole, they're ok.

Full Tilt
Full Tilt
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Full Tilt (Kindle Edition)
First of this series that I read but I liked it. The characters are good - it's a bit 'James Bond' like with the car computer etc but good.

Lorus R2337GX-9 Digital Ladies and Youth Watch
Lorus R2337GX-9 Digital Ladies and Youth Watch
Offered by Nigel Pearce & Son, Jewellers
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic watch, 23 May 2014
Good watch and works fine. The strap us a bit stiff and comes out of the little band but maybe it will soften with age.

Heller's Punishment
Heller's Punishment
Price: 1.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 23 May 2014
Still a good book, I like the characters, although sometimes the number of times things go wrong for Tilly is hard to believe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7