Profile for S. M. Brides > Reviews

Content by S. M. Brides

S. M. Brides

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Smiffy's Bullet Belt (Adult, One Size)
Smiffy's Bullet Belt (Adult, One Size)
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick em up..., 11 Oct 2014
Bought as a photo prop did the job perfectly. Well worth the little money I paid.

Fast USB 3.0 Single Slot SD, SDHC, SDXC Card Reader / Writer
Fast USB 3.0 Single Slot SD, SDHC, SDXC Card Reader / Writer
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Cheap and cheerful...

22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Cheap and cheerful...

Neewer 250W 250DI Photographic Monolight Strobe Flash Light for Studio Lighting Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strobe light at an unbelievable price, 26 July 2014
Great strobe light at an unbelievable price. Bought this as an addition to my three light kit. Cheaper than buying a spare bulb. Great for portrait work. You can also get softboxes snoots or umbrellas to enhance the versatility of these lamps...

5.0 out of 5 stars They give excellent results if your a beginner or like me an ..., 10 July 2014
I've owned a set of three of these strobes in a kit for over a year now. I've had no trouble with them. They give excellent results if your a beginner or like me an infrequent user then they are a great purchase. Better to buy the kit as the modifiers are difficult to come by. But they are available.

Golfers Club Trolley Universal Umbrella Holder
Golfers Club Trolley Universal Umbrella Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of tme, 17 Jun 2014
Purchased this holder because it was less expensive than others.. Mistake. this holder is flimsy any broke the first time I used it...

Neewer 43" (110cm) Collapsible / Portable Photographic Lighting Disc Reflector for Studio or On-Site Use - Translucent, Gold, Silver, White & Black with Bag!
Offered by Neewer Global

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER PERFECT INEXPENSIVE PRODUCT FROM NEEWER, 17 Jun 2014
Neewer This company is a god send for amateur photographers like me. Producing top notch inexpensive accessories for our hobby. Well made 5 in 1 reflector. Buy with confidance...

Manfrotto 80cm Unpadded Tripod Bag (MBAG80N)
Manfrotto 80cm Unpadded Tripod Bag (MBAG80N)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but worth the money, 17 Jun 2014
Not cheap but worth the money. Well what can you say about a bag. Except it does the job. Well made. Good solid Zips Appears to be hardwearing. I purchased this bag because I could carry the tripod successfully on my backpack. Keeps tripos and heads dust free when not in use

Neewer 60x60cm Portable Professional Softbox Kit for Nikon SB900/SB800/SB600, Canon 580EXII/580EX/430EXII/430EX, Neewer/TT860/TT850/TT560, Yongnuo, Nissin, Pentax, Olympus and Other Speedlite with Universal Hot Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surpried, 17 Jun 2014
I could say that on receiving this product I was pleasantly surprised at its quality. But the truth is. I wasn't. As I have previously bought Neewer products and have always found them to be good quality items. This one is no exception. Sturdy metal bracket to attach you flash gun. Can be coupled to a light stand or a tripod. Has an inner light diffuser Giving out even diffused light. Outer white cover is recessed inside the soft box giving it more of a directional capability.For indoor studio. Head and shoulder portraits this is a perfect tool for the job...

Manfrotto Midi Ball Head with RC2
Manfrotto Midi Ball Head with RC2
Offered by Digital2u

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been using this head for 8 months now, 17 Jun 2014
I've been using this head for 8 months now, and cant fault it at all. The moment you take it from the box. You just know you have purchased a quality product. It's one heavy lump of aluminium. Certainly not for the backpackers out there. I coupled onto my 055xprob tripod. and for me produced the perfect combination. I have no fears about lens weighting. Handles my DSLR and 500mm lens easily. The extra inclusion of the pan screw on this head is a god send. Smooth in operation. Creates perfect pan motion for those landscape stitch together shots. Biggest plus for me is the RC2 head. Makes a compatible system with my monopod head. So not always changing plates when deciding what gear is required for a particular shoot. Yes its expensive. But when you purchase this head you will only purchase once. Its a fantastic product that offers everything you could possibly want in a head.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4