Profile for Michael A. Clark > Reviews

Content by Michael A. Clark

Michael A. Clark "Mr. Hoboken" (Londonderry Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Clear As The Sun
Clear As The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Live Recordings!, 17 July 2016
This review is from: Clear As The Sun (Audio CD)
I'm a big Boston fan and buy everything they put out. I was unaware this was a double live CD with the original lineup. There are two concerts that comprise this double CD package. One concert was recorded in 1976 and the other in 1977. Definitely a brilliant double package and good to hear the original line up again. The 1970s had some awesome live album sets and this is one of them. if you're a Boston fan or just into live recordings, this is a must have.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2016 8:09 AM BST

Days Of Thunder
Days Of Thunder
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 July 2016
This review is from: Days Of Thunder (Audio CD)
I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan but this is one fantastic movie. I'm in to car racing and had to buy this one. Brilliant movie, fantastic acting! Definitely well worth the money. If you're into car racing, this is the movie for you.

The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
by J.K Sheindlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Out Of This World Book! A must have., 17 July 2016
I don't normally say this but OMG! What a book! I've just started reading this and I'm shocked already and I'm not even deep into this book yet. This book is definitely an eye opener. It's very, very informative. J.K. Sheindlin studied Islam for 10 years and wrote several books on the subject. This is one book that is a must for everyone and anyone to read. I don't read books but this one has my undivided attention. What encouraged me to buy this book was a video clip I watched on Facebook of a Muslim guy at an interview, I assume was being televised, and he was just livid denouncing Muhammed and screaming that people need to open their eyes, wake up and see how evil Muhammed and Islam is. I thought yeah right but the news commentator was saying that because of this guy's actions and uncontrollable outbursts, was the reason they didn't have books like this in their countries. Well, let me tell you, I've been telling everyone about this book and encouraging everyone to get it. If I never highly recommended or recommended anything in my life, I definitely can't highly recommend this book enough. This book will definitely open your eyes to the evil cancer that's plaguing our world, the cancer of Islam. Get it people. You won't regret it. It's well worth the money.

Colt Anal Rubber Douche - Home Enema Colonic Irrigation
Colt Anal Rubber Douche - Home Enema Colonic Irrigation
Offered by BedtimeHeaven

4.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, But Purpose Served., 20 April 2016
This item isn't what I expected but it serves it's purpose. I've discarded the ribbed part as it serves no purpose. The bulb part works just fine and serves its purpose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2016 3:02 PM BST

TDK T18770 52x CDR-80 50 Piece Cakebox
TDK T18770 52x CDR-80 50 Piece Cakebox
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 20 April 2016
Am quite impressed with the speed this order was sent and delivered. I use quite a lot of CD-R for making my own CDs. Thankully amazon can provide good, quick service. In my honest opinion, I think TDK is the best brand and I wouldn't use any other brand, not only for CDs but anything else.

Life, Love & Hope
Life, Love & Hope
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Of A Disappointment!, 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Life, Love & Hope (Audio CD)
Even though this is a good CD, I was a bit disappointed with it. It's just not Boston anymore without the original members. Brad Delp has passed on and Barry Goudreau has disappeared in to oblivion. Two songs on the CD are taken from their previous CD, Corporate America. As soon as track 7 started to play, the first thought that came to mind was that it sounded more like an Electric Light Orchestra song. Other than that, overall, it's a good one but not their best.

Years & Years: Communion (PL) [CD]
Years & Years: Communion (PL) [CD]
Offered by Tom-Media LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Mar. 2016
I was reluctant to buy this and only bought it for "Shine". I definitely was not disappointed. What a brilliant CD. All good songs on this one. Love the keyboards in this one. I recommend this one. It's well worth the money.

Born In A Bottle
Born In A Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome, Brilliant! One of the best., 15 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Born In A Bottle (Audio CD)
Step aside Lady Antebellum. I'm by no means a country music fan but I fell in love with Honey Ryder's "What If We Only Have Tonight" so I had to buy the CD. I wasn't expecting much and it's not very often that I say I like every song on a CD, especially if it's country music. I have to say this is one of the most brilliant, awesome CDs I've heard in a long time. Every song on this disc is brilliant. It has a country flavour to it and a couple of the songs have that real country feeling to it. For a British band to produce country music like this, is almost unheard of. Honey Ryder is a brilliant band. If it's possible to wear out a CD, then this is one that I'll probably wear out. I can't believe how fantastic this CD is. I highly recommend this one to anyone whether you're a country music fan or not. It's well worth the money and you definitely will NOT be disappointed with this one. I can't wait until their first two arrive. From the reviews I've read, they are just as good as this one.

A Head Full of Dreams
A Head Full of Dreams
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Total Rubbish!, 6 Dec. 2015
This review is from: A Head Full of Dreams (Audio CD)
You have got to be kidding me? This is nothing but pure rubbish. I don't find any of the songs on here to be very good. The first two or three songs are upbeat but then it goes down hill from here. What a waste of time and money. They're supposed to have Barack Ovomit as a guest appearance on here. I didn't hear it but it was probably when I was elsewhere, like the upstairs library. I wouldn't waste my time on this. I even thought about cancelling the order but thought I'd give it a shot. Coldplay should quite while they're ahead. Ghost Stories was a disaster. I haven't even given that one a second listen. A Head Full Of Dreams won't be getting a second listen either. Coldplay should have stopped after their brilliant piece of work, X&Y. Take my advice on this one, don't waste your money or time. This one isn't worth it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 11:00 AM GMT

Lovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch Purple
Lovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch Purple
Offered by Lovehoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Oct. 2015
Definitely a good purchase. It serves its purpose and she's happy with it. That's all that matters. I highly recommend this

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4