Profile for Michael A. Clark > Reviews

Content by Michael A. Clark

Michael A. Clark "Mr. Hoboken" (Londonderry Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Head Full of Dreams
A Head Full of Dreams
Offered by Amore DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Total Rubbish!, 6 Dec. 2015
This review is from: A Head Full of Dreams (Audio CD)
You have got to be kidding me? This is nothing but pure rubbish. I don't find any of the songs on here to be very good. The first two or three songs are upbeat but then it goes down hill from here. What a waste of time and money. They're supposed to have Barack Ovomit as a guest appearance on here. I didn't hear it but it was probably when I was elsewhere, like the upstairs library. I wouldn't waste my time on this. I even thought about cancelling the order but thought I'd give it a shot. Coldplay should quite while they're ahead. Ghost Stories was a disaster. I haven't even given that one a second listen. A Head Full Of Dreams won't be getting a second listen either. Coldplay should have stopped after their brilliant piece of work, X&Y. Take my advice on this one, don't waste your money or time. This one isn't worth it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 11:00 AM GMT

Lovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch Purple
Lovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch Purple
Offered by Lovehoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Oct. 2015
Definitely a good purchase. It serves its purpose and she's happy with it. That's all that matters. I highly recommend this

Pasante King Size Condoms - Pack of 12
Pasante King Size Condoms - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, 22 Oct. 2015
Excellent fit. Just the right size and serves its purpose well.

Mobile Orchestra
Mobile Orchestra
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked his song "Fireflies" so I purchased the CD with ..., 23 July 2015
This review is from: Mobile Orchestra (Audio CD)
I really liked his song "Fireflies" so I purchased the CD with this song on it. That CD was brilliant so I purchased the rest of Owl City's CDs which are also brilliant. I saw this one was being released so it was a pre-order. I've had this CD for about two weeks now and I was blown away. To date I think this new work is a masterpiece and his best of the best so far. Every song is a gem on this one. I think he could have a hit with any song on this CD, especially "Unbelievable"! If you're an Owl City fan, I highly suggest this CD. It's a definite must. Like I said, every CD he's put out is brilliant but I can't get enough of this one. This has to be the best of the best from Owl City.

Never Been Better
Never Been Better
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Never Been Better (Audio CD)
What can I say? Olly gets better and better. This is a great album. Every song on it is brilliant.

Shine... The Hits
Shine... The Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christian Rock, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Shine... The Hits (Audio CD)
Brilliant collection of hits from one of Australia's great Christian bands. There are a lot of good songs on this CD. If you're into Christian rock, then this is one CD you'd definitely enjoy. Great band! Great music!

Lean Luke Dildo with Suction Cup 7 Inch
Lean Luke Dildo with Suction Cup 7 Inch
Offered by Healthy&Active

3.0 out of 5 stars A Big Disappointment!, 16 Sept. 2014
This was a big disappointment. I don't think this was worth the money. The picture is a bit deceiving as it looks quite large but the description says otherwise. There were a couple reviews that I need to address in relation to this product.

SMELL: A couple reviews said there was quite a bad rubbery smell to this product. When I opened the package, there was no smell to it at all. It could be that some of these have a smell to them and some don't.

SUCTION CUP: A couple reviews said the suction cup was perfect. I didn't find this to be true as the item wouldn't stick to the flat surface.

PACKAGING: What a total embarrassment. The item was delivered in a bubble envelope. I wasn't home at the time of delivery so the mailman squeezed it though the shed door. I went to the shed and picked up the package and was instantly embarrassed. This item was wrapped in some cling wrap and placed into this bubble envelope. The minute it was picked up, I could tell exactly what it was. Items like this should be wrapped more securely so as to hide the identity of the item. Of course this lies with the seller.

I think I wasted my money on this product and won't be using it again. Time to trash it. I would think twice before buying this item.

Wanted on Voyage
Wanted on Voyage

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Did This Guy Come From? Such brillance!, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Wanted on Voyage (Audio CD)
After hearing "Budapest" on the radio quite frequently, I was seriously debating buying this CD as I had never heard of George Ezra before. I had the CD in my hand many times and even in my shopping basket and decided I didn't think it was worth it. Yesterday I heard "Blame It On Me" on the radio while in the car. I went right to the supermarket and bought the CD. I kick myself for not buying this sooner. This is one brilliant CD with some very catchy tunes on it. This young man has a fantastic voice to begin with. His song writing efforts for such a young man are also brilliant. Since purchasing this CD only yesterday, I've listened to it three times. Seems I can't get enough of the brilliance that comes out of the speakers. In my honest opinion, every song except one, "Spectacular Rival", is a gem. I still haven't been able to listen to the final track on the this CD. It drives me totally bonkers. All in all, this is one CD that is a must. I think we have a rising star on our hands. Looking forward to hearing more of George Ezra.

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars They Can't Be Serious!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
They can't be serious about this CD, can they? I just received this in the mail yesterday. This is one of the most boring CDs I've listened to in a long time. I had it in my car listening to it and I struggled to stay away. After X&Y and Viva La Vida, I'm sure they could have done far better than this. There's one good song on the entire CD and that's "Ink". Listen to track 7, "Oceans". Poor Chris Martin sounds like he's being goosed by a moose. Actually, I'm sorry I bought this one but now that I have it, I'll just file it away after I download "Ink" onto my iPod and then forget about it. I'm really disappointed with this one. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this one but if you're an avid Coldplay fan, then go for it.

Bike Swimmer Narrow Waist Band White/Grey (Large)
Bike Swimmer Narrow Waist Band White/Grey (Large)
Offered by M&K Products Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Fine, 19 May 2014
This product fits as I expected. This is the first narrowband jock strap I ever had. Even though it fits fine, I don't feel comfortable with it because I'm used to a wide band strap. It's not the product, it's me because I'm just not used to a narrow band. At the time, it was all I could find. If you're comfortable with a narrow band strap, by all means get it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product. Like I said, it's me, not the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3