Profile for Michael A. Clark > Reviews

Content by Michael A. Clark

Michael A. Clark "Mr. Hoboken" (Londonderry Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Shine... The Hits
Shine... The Hits
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christian Rock, 10 Oct 2014
This review is from: Shine... The Hits (Audio CD)
Brilliant collection of hits from one of Australia's great Christian bands. There are a lot of good songs on this CD. If you're into Christian rock, then this is one CD you'd definitely enjoy. Great band! Great music!

Lean Luke 7 Inch Dildo with Suction Cup
Lean Luke 7 Inch Dildo with Suction Cup

3.0 out of 5 stars A Big Disappointment!, 16 Sep 2014
This was a big disappointment. I don't think this was worth the money. The picture is a bit deceiving as it looks quite large but the description says otherwise. There were a couple reviews that I need to address in relation to this product.

SMELL: A couple reviews said there was quite a bad rubbery smell to this product. When I opened the package, there was no smell to it at all. It could be that some of these have a smell to them and some don't.

SUCTION CUP: A couple reviews said the suction cup was perfect. I didn't find this to be true as the item wouldn't stick to the flat surface.

PACKAGING: What a total embarrassment. The item was delivered in a bubble envelope. I wasn't home at the time of delivery so the mailman squeezed it though the shed door. I went to the shed and picked up the package and was instantly embarrassed. This item was wrapped in some cling wrap and placed into this bubble envelope. The minute it was picked up, I could tell exactly what it was. Items like this should be wrapped more securely so as to hide the identity of the item. Of course this lies with the seller.

I think I wasted my money on this product and won't be using it again. Time to trash it. I would think twice before buying this item.

Wanted on Voyage
Wanted on Voyage

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Did This Guy Come From? Such brillance!, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Wanted on Voyage (Audio CD)
After hearing "Budapest" on the radio quite frequently, I was seriously debating buying this CD as I had never heard of George Ezra before. I had the CD in my hand many times and even in my shopping basket and decided I didn't think it was worth it. Yesterday I heard "Blame It On Me" on the radio while in the car. I went right to the supermarket and bought the CD. I kick myself for not buying this sooner. This is one brilliant CD with some very catchy tunes on it. This young man has a fantastic voice to begin with. His song writing efforts for such a young man are also brilliant. Since purchasing this CD only yesterday, I've listened to it three times. Seems I can't get enough of the brilliance that comes out of the speakers. In my honest opinion, every song except one, "Spectacular Rival", is a gem. I still haven't been able to listen to the final track on the this CD. It drives me totally bonkers. All in all, this is one CD that is a must. I think we have a rising star on our hands. Looking forward to hearing more of George Ezra.

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars They Can't Be Serious!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
They can't be serious about this CD, can they? I just received this in the mail yesterday. This is one of the most boring CDs I've listened to in a long time. I had it in my car listening to it and I struggled to stay away. After X&Y and Viva La Vida, I'm sure they could have done far better than this. There's one good song on the entire CD and that's "Ink". Listen to track 7, "Oceans". Poor Chris Martin sounds like he's being goosed by a moose. Actually, I'm sorry I bought this one but now that I have it, I'll just file it away after I download "Ink" onto my iPod and then forget about it. I'm really disappointed with this one. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this one but if you're an avid Coldplay fan, then go for it.

Bike Swimmer Narrow Waist Band White/Grey (Large)
Bike Swimmer Narrow Waist Band White/Grey (Large)
Offered by M&K Products Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Fine, 19 May 2014
This product fits as I expected. This is the first narrowband jock strap I ever had. Even though it fits fine, I don't feel comfortable with it because I'm used to a wide band strap. It's not the product, it's me because I'm just not used to a narrow band. At the time, it was all I could find. If you're comfortable with a narrow band strap, by all means get it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product. Like I said, it's me, not the product.

In A Perfect World
In A Perfect World

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: In A Perfect World (Audio CD)
I never heard of Kodaline until I heard Brand New Day on the radio. Even then I couldn't make out who they were. I did some searching in amazon and found them. I don't normally buy a CD for one song but I thought what the heck and took a chance and ordered "In A Perfect World" for "Brand New Day". I'm glad I made that choice. This is one brilliant CD coming from an Irish band. This is a fantastic CD. Great songs, very well written, very well arranged. I love the way the songs go from mellow to a good up-beat sound. I'm usually not into Irish bands either when you take into consideration U2, the Script, and we can't forget Jedward. None of these bands have anything on Kodaline. This is one band that should go far. So step aside U2 and let some good talent come through because these boys are the best of the best of Irish bands. I received this CD about 3 days ago and must have listened to it at least 20 times already. That's how great this CD is. I highly recommend this CD if you're looking for something new and interesting, this is the CD to get. Brilliant work boys, brilliant!

Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)
Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Brilliant! Fantastic! Awesome!, 22 Oct 2013
This CD is absolutely fantastic. James Blunt really outdid himself with this new CD. Every song is brilliant. Two songs, Sun On Sunday and Blue On Blue are the only two mellow songs on the CD. I love Face The Sun for the way it starts out mellow then when you least expect it, it just explodes into this fantastic piece of music. My favourite song on the album is Bonfire Heart. I heard this song when it debuted on the radio. I fell in love with this song the first time it was ever played on radio. What a difference between hearing it on the radio and on the surround system. There is so much more to this song than we hear on the radio. Listening to it on a good music system just pulls you into the song. If this CD doesn't reach the number 1 spot, then something is wrong with the public. I would definitely highly recommend this CD. You don't know what you're missing if you don't add this one to your collection. This one is a must for any music collection. Well done to James Blunt!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2013 3:51 PM GMT

Pasante King Size Condoms x 24
Pasante King Size Condoms x 24
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars One That Finally Fits., 29 July 2013
Great size. I can now feel safe and comfortable with something that fits properly. Very comfortable and well lubed. The experience was great and didn't feel closed in.

Blue Jays
Blue Jays

5.0 out of 5 stars A Moody Blues Album That Wasn't A Moody Blues Album, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Blue Jays (Audio CD)
Blue Jays is one of the best, if not the best albums ever recorded. Justin Hayward and John Lodge definitely work well together and the minds of these two musical geniuses can really produce some very mesmerizing music. The orchestral arrangements in this album, especially onMaybe a beautiful ballad sung by John, is brilliant. With just a 4 man backing band and all members playing the instruments, they sound like a full blown orchestra. I've been a hard core Moody Blues fan since 1971 and I would venture to say that Blue Jays has got to be the best album out of all Moodies and solo albums they've recorded. Even if you're not a Moody Blues fan, I highly recommend this album. Blue Jays is my all-time number 1 favorite album. It's too bad Justin and John didn't collaborate on a 2nd project. The only thing I can't understand is why this album is contributed to John Lodge. Even in the liner notes, the track listing appears to be individual solo songs. It's a collaboration between two artists.

All Things Bright And Beautiful
All Things Bright And Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Awesome Piece Of Work!, 14 Feb 2013
This is only the 2nd Owl City CD I purchased. This is a brilliant piece of work. Every song on this CD, except Alligator Sky, is a brilliant song. I don't care for this song because it's a bit too "rappy" for my liking but the rest of the CD is just as brilliant as Ocean Eyes. All the songs on All Things Bright And Beautiful are typical of Owl City in that they are very well composed and the music consists of electronica, rock, and dance. It gives the listener a good feel whether you like all three types of music or just one type that is heard on Owl City's CDs, you will love this CD. The thing I especially love about Owl City's music is his use of the synthesizer. A synthesizer adds something to any song. I ordered this CD on 13 February and received it on 14 February. I went out in the car today and took both Owl City CDs with me and listened to this one twice in the car, not to mention once in the house before I left. I never heard of Owl City until a few days ago so I looked him up on amazon.co.uk looking for his song Fireflies and ordered the album. After listening to it, I went to YouTube and clicked on every song I could find by Owl City, which was about 10, and was blown away. Needless to say, I ordered all 7 of his CDs and look forward to hearing them. I'm sure that if All Things Bright And Beautiful and Ocean Eyes are as awesome as they are, then the rest of his collection will undoubtedly be the same. And just for info purposes, All Things Bright And Beautiful is a church hymn written by Londonderry, NI resident and Christian Cecil B. Alexander back in the 1800s.

Page: 1 | 2