ARRAY(0xab8f7eac)

Profile for R O Sullivan > Reviews

Content by R O Sullivan

R O Sullivan

Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Membership Card with 1 Bonus Month - FIFA 14 Branded (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son delighted with this game, 5 Feb 2014
Got this at Christmas for my Son, he is delighted with this product, we live in ireland so saved a lot by purchasing on amazon.

Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) with LCD Monitor
Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) with LCD Monitor
Offered by Bluestone Online
Price: 27.90

3.0 out of 5 stars It works & I enjoy The product, but it is not fantastic, 5 Feb 2014
It works but not all the time, the LCD readings can jump around a lot making it difficult to read, for the money it is still a good purchase. I was 13 weeks pregnant with twins when I found heart beats. I will review again in a few weeks to see if it settles down as the babies grow,
I would recommend this product.

Happy Family Jungle Animals Nursery & Room Safety Temperature Thermometer
Happy Family Jungle Animals Nursery & Room Safety Temperature Thermometer
Offered by Colour Changing Products - 'Welcome to the World of Colour Change Technology'
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Oct 2013
I brought two of these for our preschool rooms and they do the job perfectly! Really good value & the company that sells them were a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this product & company! 6stars!

Orchard Toys Little Tractor
Orchard Toys Little Tractor
Price: 5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality jigsaw., 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: Orchard Toys Little Tractor (Toy)
I was very happy with this jigsaw, it has good solid pieces that will last. This is a double sided jigsaw but the two tractors are different colours so its not overly difficult for the child.