Profile for Lezlie Greco > Reviews

Lezlie Greco

ZeroChroma Vario SC for iPad 2/ 3rd generation - White
ZeroChroma Vario SC for iPad 2/ 3rd generation - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 11 Mar. 2014
After trying several different covers w stands finally bought this very nifty stand. Works great, easy quick access to my iPad and stands firmly on any surface. Also easy to stand at any angle...very good!

My Way: An Autobiography
My Way: An Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Show Biz info, 27 Sept. 2013
Candid and good show biz stuff... lots of good info about the beginning of rock and roll, touring, Sinatra, Vegas and song writing. must have for show biz buffs..

Being A Scot
Being A Scot
by Sean Connery

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Scotland..., 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Being A Scot (Paperback)
and its history and everything about Connery's life that is not about show business you will love this. He is very very seriously a Scot.

10 Rules of Writing
10 Rules of Writing

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten Simple Rules, 27 Sept. 2013
Very concise and fun. Good tips, although I'm not sure I agree to only use the word "said" when using a quote... I quite like, "replied," or "asked" or "shouted" and "screamed!" But I do get not ever, ever using an exclamation mark, and find that after reading this, I very rarely now use one... It seems a bit, "over done," doesnt it. Get it and you will see!.

Dreazag
Dreazag

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical history at its best!, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dreazag (MP3 Download)
Of course I love it! My husband Buddy Greco wrote it and is playing piano on this recording.. Listening to it now as we are working on his autobiography, "I Had a Ball: The Swinging Life of Buddy Greo." This was written and recorded during the year that Buddy spent with Benny and his attempt to bring Bebop into the mainstream. Buddy's opinion, "It didnt work. Benny Goodman fans came to hear "Sing Sing Sing" they did not want to hear bebop. And those that came to dance? Well forget it, you try to dance to Dreazag."