Profile for Eddie > Reviews

Private Lessons
Private Lessons
Price: 6.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the right version!!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Private Lessons (Audio CD)
I like Girlschool and this album, got it from Dodax who we're prompt and quick with delivery, however this one is a 2 CD version of the album and when searching for album info was the same as the other reviewer, the not that innocent album instead, which is a bit annoying to say the least.

Nostradamus (Deluxe Edition w/ 48 page hardback booklet)
Nostradamus (Deluxe Edition w/ 48 page hardback booklet)
Price: 12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 8 Feb 2012
What a great double CD pack this is, and with the bonus book for the lyrics of each song is an added bonus too great music all round.

Liteon IHOS104-37 4x Internal Blu-ray Bare Drive With Software
Liteon IHOS104-37 4x Internal Blu-ray Bare Drive With Software
Offered by Shop von HEIBAS-Handyladen (Alle Preise inkl. Mwst.) - AGBs, Garantiebedingungen & Widerrufsbelehrung finden Sie unter Verkaeuferhilfe
Price: 53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price!, 5 May 2011
Works with W7, mind you I'll have to change me graphics card to one with a HD port aded, but I'll have to wait a little bit for a while. For playing ROM Discs prefectly well, and the software was easy to use.

Flip-flop (Doctor Who)
Flip-flop (Doctor Who)
by Jonathan Morris
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars strange one...., 14 Jun 2005
This review is from: Flip-flop (Doctor Who) (Audio CD)
With this story just kept on repeating itself with Mel and the Doctor trying to figure out what happened to people on a planet at Christmas Eve in the 3060.
I'm still figuring out what happened myself as Mel kept getting visions of Deja Vu when she steps out of the Tardis and they keep going into a some kind of a strange time loop travelling from 3060 to a number of years backwards after being kidnapped be two security people.
The slithergees also remind me of those slugs from the first 6th Doctor Who story.
Not a bad story in the end. But I know there are better stories out there.

Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 Standard
Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 Standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Sep 2003
I used to clean records but I was having problems with exporting files and I think that down to incompatabilites with Windows XP SP1 pack which was annoying, to say the least, cause I though the utility was very good.
However I decided to give this a spin *ahem* and I've copied alot of records and tapes already without any problems at all.
The manuals well written, and the utility itself has basic options that are easy to use aswell as the harder ones for more advanced users of the utility.
However I would recommend this program as its compatable with SP1 and the newer options added makes the music files sound better.
deffo a thumbs up from me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 10 Sep 2002
What a good book this is, I'm looking forwad to reading the other two.
This book happens straight after the TOS ep. where the crew were infected by some kind of drug and had to find a way of escaping a doomed planet PSI 2000. The characters were well written and I found the part amusing where the helmsman and navigator (Sulu and Riley) got the mickey took out of them for what they did in the TV ep.
The author does a good job of the book, and I'm looking forward to reading the second and third parts of the series.