Profile for D. Passon > Reviews

Content by D. Passon

D. Passon (Surrey England.)

Never Fear Cancer Again: The Revolutionary Solution to Turn Off Cancer Cells (Never Be)
by Raymond Francis
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone!, 4 Jan 2014
This is probably the best book I've ever read. Full of factual information and advice yet easy to read and understand. It isn't just for people who have been diagnosed with cancer it is for everyone who would like to be healthy and avoid cancer. I've lost several friends to chemo so I knew there had to be a better way and I'm so glad Raymond Francis wrote this book and shared all his knowledge with us.

A Legend - 50 Reggae Classics
A Legend - 50 Reggae Classics
Price: 5.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Total con!!, 7 Aug 2013
Wish I'd read the reviews before I bought this. I wanted to replace my 'Legend' cassette tape with a CD so I ordered this and was really angry when it arrived. The name & picture is designed to mislead people into thinking it's Legend when it's not. No wonder the tracks were not listed on selling info so people don't realise it's not the real thing. Total waste of money!!

Lonicera honeysuckle 'Red world' climbing plant
Lonicera honeysuckle 'Red world' climbing plant

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly & in good condition, 7 Aug 2013
This is the first time I have bought a plant through the post & I was worried it might be a tiny, half dead thing when it arrived but I was pleasantly surprised. It arrived within a few days and was a healthy looking plant, well wrapped up so it survived the journey in good condition.

Tired or Toxic?
Tired or Toxic?
by Sherry A. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, 1 Mar 2009
This review is from: Tired or Toxic? (Paperback)
Everyone should read the brilliant books written by Sherry Rogers MD. I have lost 3 friends in recent years and if they hadn't been misdiagnosed they might still be alive. I wish I'd discovered her sooner. She explains everything clearly enabling you to take control of your health care.