Profile for Pauline > Reviews

Valiant Knight Party Paper Napkins x 16
Valiant Knight Party Paper Napkins x 16
Offered by Missy Moo

4.0 out of 5 stars fitted the theme, 17 Jun 2013
As my son was having a knights themed party these napkins were great.... however I dont think the kids would have noticed if they had just been plain white ones!!

Octonauts Gup E
Octonauts Gup E
Offered by Harry's Department Store

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit expensive, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Octonauts Gup E (Toy)
I think this product is a bit expensive for what it is, Im sure the manufacturer could sell it for a lower price. However as the mother of a child who loves the octonauts I know she will love it and so Im willing to pay that little bit extra.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Coffee Measure and Bag Clip
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Coffee Measure and Bag Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Jun 2013
good, as expected a coffee spoon that also seals the coffee bag, clever idea, useful item for anyone who drinks fresh coffee.

Ravensburger Moshi Monsters Mini Memory
Ravensburger Moshi Monsters Mini Memory
Offered by STRAIGHT2YOU

4.0 out of 5 stars good., 17 Jun 2013
smaller than I expected as I have other memory games that come in a larger sized box but looked good, didnt open to see quality of card as it was a present.

Octonauts Shaped Backpack
Octonauts Shaped Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 17 Jun 2013
My daughter loves the octonauts, this is a good price for an item that will be well used and I would expect it to last for some time.

Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black/Grey size 11
Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black/Grey size 11
Offered by The Slippers Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing, 9 Mar 2013
bought these for my husband who is size 11 in every other shoe except these that were far too big. Sent them back and requested a refund which I got however the company would re-imburse my postage and didn't answer my email.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Mar 2013
My son was always stopping during swimming lessons to fiddle with his goggles until I bought these. Now I just put them on at the beginning of the lesson and they stay on until the end. No leaking, a good seal and very clear vision. He is very happy with them and his swimming is improving now that he doesn't have to worry about what his goggles are doing.

My Pop-Up Body Book
My Pop-Up Body Book
by Will Petty

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a delight, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: My Pop-Up Body Book (Hardcover)
This book is a delight, lots of pop ups on every page. There are loads of facts and some of the information is very detailed, its humorous and educational. I love it and read it with my 5 year old son, he loves the full size skeleton at the back and I like the mummy to be whose tummy you can rotate to view the different stages of a foetus. He has learn't why he has snot, how the blood moves around his body and what it carries in it, how his lungs work, why he looks like his mum and dad and much more. I highly recommend this book.

Orthopaedic Seat Cushion 45cm x 38cm Helps Relieve Back Ache Discomfort Numbness

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat, 16 Mar 2011
Brought this wedge pillow to improve posture for pregnancy. However the wedge was completely inadequate because when I sat on it, it became completely flat, the wedge shape no longer existed and I'm a size 10 weighing 8 stone which I consider to be on the light side. completely useless waste of money, will be trying to get my money back if possible!!!