Profile for littlerower > Reviews

A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Feb 2014
I was really looking forward to this book, but its less so about how to take cool photos and more just a portfolio of their work, with a huge proportion of the book taken up with selfies. I think I'll head down to the book store and browse other photo idea books.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Feb 2014
Excellent case, snaps snuggly onto my iPod. Also snaps easily off - which I need as I use it in a running arm band without the hard case. Lovely design which doesn't appear to be wearing (I.e. no scratches on surface, despite it floating around in the bottom of my bag!)

10 x Screen Protector For Apple IPod Touch 4Th Gen
10 x Screen Protector For Apple IPod Touch 4Th Gen
Offered by Tiny Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 18 Feb 2014
Good product, each screen protector has its own cloth to clean the screen prior to application. Only downside was the very long delivery time, almost a month!

Bertie Women's B Penelope Formal Loafers Leather
Bertie Women's B Penelope Formal Loafers Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars sparkly pair of shoes!, 15 May 2012
This is the first time i've ever bought shoes without a) trying them on first and b) seeing them in the flesh!
And, I am very happy with my purchase, however they are much more sparkly than they look on the photo. Which actually is perfect, as it adds somethings a little different to black ballet pumps.
The fit is a tiny bit on the small size, but the next size up would be huge. But as they are leather I'd imagine they'll stretch that little bit, so they'll fit after a few wears.

Delivery was super fast, and packaging was great. Can't wait to be able to wear them more once this pesky rain has gone!