ARRAY(0xae5ee750)

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D
Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Jan 2014
my son was very pleased with this battery and has used it alot since christmas. Already bought another one of these.

Women's 'LOW TOP' Canvas Plimsole Lace Up Rubber Toe Trainers Royal Blue 5
Women's 'LOW TOP' Canvas Plimsole Lace Up Rubber Toe Trainers Royal Blue 5
Offered by Acquire Fashion LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars great plim, 8 Jan 2014
bought for my 12 year old daughter and she loves them. good value and lovely colour, very please with them.

El Naturalista Womens Funghi Black Boots N386 5 UK, 38 EU
El Naturalista Womens Funghi Black Boots N386 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely comfy boots, 8 Jan 2014
I'm really pleased with these boots. arrived on time and don't look used at all. Keep your feet warm and dry and look good too. they are mid calf which isn't obvious in the photos, which is what I wanted.

On Poetry
On Poetry
by Glyn Maxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars great for poetry, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: On Poetry (Hardcover)
I bought this as present for my mother. She loves it and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived from amazon. It was on time for her birthday.

Buffalo Gals and Other Animal Presences
Buffalo Gals and Other Animal Presences
by Ursula K. Le Guin

4.0 out of 5 stars intriguing, 11 Nov 2013
This book arrived in reasonable condition. There were stickers on the front which wasn't mentioned in the description, which spoiled the cover quite a bit, (hence 3 stars). But otherwise very good value and good delivery.
Ursula Le Guin is a unique writer and this collection (which I am half way through) is one of those books whose message takes time to percolate. I particularly enjoyed the different view points ,not always human. It stretched my imagination, exploring our relationship with the natural world and our place within it in unexpected ways. Ursula Le Guin is always a pleasure to read.

Case-Mate Tough Case for HTC Sensation - Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for HTC Sensation - Black
Offered by Central Mobile Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 11 Nov 2013
My son chose this case for me. It is great quality and feels nice as well as protecting the phone. Just before getting this I dropped the phone and the back came off. This case will prevent this from happening if I drop it again. well packaged good delivery, good seller.

New Balance Men's Black Trainer MX624AB 10 UK
New Balance Men's Black Trainer MX624AB 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent trainer, 17 Oct 2013
my son is very pleased with his new balance trainers. They are for school and he says they are the most comfortable school shoes he has ever had. My son walks to school in all weathers so we needed good shoes that will last. They have enough of a sole to keep him out of the puddles and it makes him taller too. Being all black with no obtrusive logos means they fit in with school regs too.

The Tree House
The Tree House
by Kathleen Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars great writing, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Tree House (Paperback)
a beautiful book of poetry. A slim concise volume. If you like the natural world Jamie is an essential companion.

The Zen of Seeing: Seeing Drawing as Meditation
The Zen of Seeing: Seeing Drawing as Meditation
by Frederick Franck

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 8 Oct 2013
The Zen of seeing is a beautiful book and is a great book for inspiration and refreshing your art practice. I bought it just before running a drawing and walking workshop and found Frederick Franck's approach reinforced my own ideas on seeing and drawing. It is a meditation and a practical guide. There are some fantastic drawings in there too.

Coral Goes Swimming
Coral Goes Swimming
by Simon Puttock

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Coral Goes Swimming (Paperback)
I love this book. Someone gave it to my young son and I was captured by the magical illustrations of 'coral's adventures. When it came the time to chose a name for my second child 'Coral' sprang to mind, and I pictured her exploring like the character in the book. My daughter is now 12 and still loves the book. It has become a family treasure. More writing about Coral please!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3