Profile for Chris B > Reviews

Heavy Duty Press Exerciser
Heavy Duty Press Exerciser
Offered by Body Solid

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 50 years old and still going strong!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Heavy Duty Press Exerciser (Misc.)
I still have one of the original Bullworkers that is now over 50 years old - it is a bit rusty and creeks and groans more than I do. I thought that it was time to get a replacement and this Heavy Duty Press Exerciser looked up to the job.Ordering was simple and the unit arrived a few days later, so five stars for customer service so far. Slightly slimmer and not as heavy as the original but still more than capable of raising a sweat and giving even the well-muscled a good workout and ideal if you want to tone and build muscles without having to spend hours in a sweaty gym feeling inferior to all the muscle-bound hulks around you.

The accompanying wallchart has more exercises than the training manual of the original but as a consequence the pictures are a bit on the small side and the guy chosen for the photos has a naff hair style that might make you cringe but these are the only faults that I can find with this excellent product.

Get into shape in a few weeks in the comfort of your own home and all for less than 50 quid!

Petzlife All Natural Oral Care Gel with Salmon Oil for Dogs Dental Health, 118ml
Offered by petzlife co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this - it works, 18 Jan 2014
Please don't be put off by any negative reviews about this product. It really works and is entirely natural. We have been using it once a day for just a month on one of our Bearded Collies. It took about a fortnight to gradually get her to accept it being rubbed around her teeth and gums, but the addition of peanut butter helps tremendously in these early stages. We follow Jan Fennell's dog listening technique which is all about working with the nature of your dog and never forcing them to do anything. If you use her method your dog will always want to co-operate with you because of his/her absolute trust in you so applying this brilliant product will not be a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product as if applied correctly you will see improvements in a week. Also, please don't be put off by the price - once you start using it on a maintenance basis it is very reasonably priced. We have been wasting our money on dog toothpaste for years which has proved useless - Thank you, Petzlife.

Mind Over Matter: Images of "Pink Floyd"
Mind Over Matter: Images of "Pink Floyd"
by Storm Thorgerson

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As New, 31 May 2012
I have always been wary of buying second-hand goods unseen and the description "as good as new" is often abused and can cover all sorts of shortcomings. However, as a life-long Pink Floyd fan I was keen to add Storm Thorgersen's excellent book "Mind Over Matter" to my collection of memorabilia, so I decided to take a gamble and buy a used copy, described as "as good as new", from the DerbyshireBookSeller via the Amazon marketplace. The book arrived less than 2 days after I had placed the order and the condition was excellent -and at half the published price, a real bargain. Excellent customer service - I will not hesitate to deal with this seller again if the opportunity arises.