Profile for Coogs > Reviews

Content by Coogs

Coogs

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller pieces for old cats please, 26 May 2014
My cat absolutely loves the flavour but she's an old girl now and would have like slightly smaller pieces, like the ones she had for Christmas.

Resistance Exercise Tube Heavy
Resistance Exercise Tube Heavy

5.0 out of 5 stars Physio room resistance bands, 20 Mar 2014
Arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The item was exactly what I wanted and have worked well for me. Highly recommended to other purchasers.

The Skinny 5:2 Diet Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe And Menu Ideas Under 100, 200, 300 And 400 Calories For Your 5:2 Diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring, 27 Jan 2014
The 5.2 diet is a wonderful idea but with so few calories on fast days it's easy to become stuck with the same menu. I look forward to trying many of these recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by Dermatology Nurse Specialist., 24 Dec 2013
I work in a large teaching Hospital and this was recommended by a colleague when I had an exacerbation of a longstanding skin condition. This has worked wonderfully and my eczema has returned to it's more manageable state.

The Lover's Dictionary: A Love Story in 185 Definitions
The Lover's Dictionary: A Love Story in 185 Definitions

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving and thought provoking., 24 Dec 2013
I loved Mr Levithan's book and the style he used to convey a love story. Gave me much pause for thought. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A portable version of the larger bottle I owned., 24 Dec 2013
Having found Doublebase so effective, I wanted a more portable version to keep in my handbag. This is an ideal size for the job.

Love & Misadventure
Love & Misadventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovered on Pinterest, 24 Dec 2013
I found Lang Leav's postings on Pinterest so touching that I had to buy the book. It has certainly lived up to expectations, thoughtful and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 24 Dec 2013
I work in a hospital and was advised by a Dermatology Nurse Specialist to try it for my eczema prone skin with excellent results.

How About I Be Me And You Be You
How About I Be Me And You Be You

5.0 out of 5 stars I even like the title!, 5 Mar 2012
Absolutely brilliant. As beautiful and intense as ever. Pity we can't just enjoy her wonderful voice and lyrics - let her be her, rather than be bombarded by media rubbish. 'Reason with me' is perfection.

Fallen Empires
Fallen Empires

1.0 out of 5 stars No stars actually, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Fallen Empires (MP3 Download)
I've been unable to open this album, despite contacting help. The same thing has happened with another file so I will not be purchasing downloads from Amazon again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2011 12:08 PM GMT