Profile for S. Khan > Reviews

Content by S. Khan

S. Khan (Birmingham, UK)

5 Cities® Lightweight Hard shell Travel Luggage Suitcase- 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley Bag 21" Fits 55x40x20cm, 26" 63x48x28cm, 29" 73x56x32cm (5 Years Guarantee) (29", Great Britain Collection)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Case - Four Wheels Good, Two Wheels Bad!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Aerolite Luggage Set
I have no regrets about buying this great case - there's tons of room inside and it is so easy to use. I'm never going back to a two-wheeler again.

What's more is the incredible value for a product of such high quality - I saw it for more than double the price in my local TK Maxx, which is usually really cheap (other High Street stores stock it at even higher prices).

Well worth it - thanks!

Linens Limited Super Spring Bounce Back Pillows, 4 Pack
Linens Limited Super Spring Bounce Back Pillows, 4 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pillows, 25 April 2014
I am very pleased with this set, they retain their shape and I rotate them all the time in order to keep my head comfortable.

They are just the job for the purpose.

100% Cotton Multi Use Mat - 40 x 60 cm - Red Black Rug
100% Cotton Multi Use Mat - 40 x 60 cm - Red Black Rug
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful mats, 25 April 2014
I bought two of these and they brighten up my bathroom floor while at the same time keeping my feet from slipping and not feeling harsh underfoot.

Very good value and well-made.

Ratburger
Ratburger

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ratburger (Kindle Edition)
This is a wonderful book, nothing for me to dislike! Quite amusing and always the right book to have a laugh with.

Gallipoli - Collectors Edition (1982) [DVD] [1981]
Gallipoli - Collectors Edition (1982) [DVD] [1981]

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite film of all time, 25 Mar. 2009
I remember taking the day off school when this film originally came out in the cinema. It had an enormous impact on me so I was delighted to discover it on DVD and watch it again with my son who was equally moved by the futility of war and pointless sacrifice of such young men who were only a few years older than he is.

While there are some scenes that drag a little bit, overall the movie is beautifully shot, but it is the story it tells that is paramount here. Mel Gibson has never looked more noble and Mark Lee showed such great promise with his emotional portrayal.