Profile for Anthony Beaumont Parkinson > Reviews

Content by Anthony Beaumo...

Anthony Beaumont Parkinson

VIBOX Vision 2 - 3.8GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Dual Core, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, Computer (AMD A4 6320 Dual Core APU Processor, Radeon 8370D Graphics Chip, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600mhz RAM, No Operating Software)
Offered by Vibox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Fast! and Cheap :D, 28 April 2013
I liked the look of the computer as soon as I saw it, well priced, stunning looking PC and cheapest I found on the market. However once I got the computer...I was even more impressed by how quickly it ran and how it has managed to handle everything I've thrown at it so far! I've had a lot of computers in my time but for the money this is by far the best. I also got a free game with this, which is a cool little extra (and I'd wanted this specific game for ages!).

Once I installed this game I found that there wasn't a glitch, now I used to try playing low end games on my old computer and it struggled even with them, however so far I've completed Sleeping Dogs and thoroughly enjoyed playing it, not a glitch or hiccup anywhere through game play. And you know how with some computers you feel like you need to give them a rest after a short period of game play, well not this one! I pretty much played this game from start to finish (with a couple of bathroom and drink breaks) and it didn't struggle at all. I have also bought some other high end games such as Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3, although I've not completed them yet, I have played them for long periods too and once again, not a struggle.

I also need to mention how good the computer looked, it was lovely and shiny and everything lights up an electronic blue. This case also has a window on the side, now I wasn't too sure about this as I've seen some before where the insides looked atrocious with wires going everywhere and loads of cable ties. But not the Galaxy Bubble, no it looked very neat, not a cable out of place and all amazingly tucked around in the right places. I definitely felt like whoever had built this PC had put a lot of love into it before they sent it to me.

So all in all; cheap, quick and very good looking. I am overall very impressed with this machine and would definitely recommend to others! So go buy one, and have happy gaming!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 4:28 PM BST