Profile for Anthony Parkinson > Reviews

Content by Anthony Parkinson

Anthony Parkinson

Bass Face DB1.2 2500W Class-D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
Bass Face DB1.2 2500W Class-D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst product and company I have had the displeasure of using, 18 May 2016
I bought one of these a while back, it lasted roughly 8 months and went POP! Apparently if the item sets itself on fire this isn't covered by the warranty and repairs will be chargeable.

Absolute rip off!! Would never use this brand again and I highly advise others not to!!

The item itself is of very low quality and is extremely cheaply made.

I have been buying car sound systems for many years and have some amazing quality stuff, I thought I'd give a new company a try and what a bad idea that was.

INNOKIN Storm Cool Fire Iv Plus with Isub G Starter Kit
INNOKIN Storm Cool Fire Iv Plus with Isub G Starter Kit
Offered by vaporcombo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 18 May 2016
Absolutely amazing. Great taste, long battery life and very easy to use. Perfect for beginners and experienced vapers.

Can't advise this enough and since purchasing I have got many friends to buy the same.

Bass Face DB1.1 1500W Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier for Car
Bass Face DB1.1 1500W Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier for Car

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this, unless you enjoy wasting money, then its a winner!, 15 Mar. 2016

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Think I'll be bald for life, 15 Mar. 2016
Doesn't work. I have tried a lot of things and had no luck with any of them.

Eat Sleep Mountain Rescue Mens Pet Gift T-Shirt
Eat Sleep Mountain Rescue Mens Pet Gift T-Shirt
Offered by Sublime Signs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Mar. 2016
For my step dad, he loved it!

Draper Expert 88605 8-Piece Wood Chisel Set
Draper Expert 88605 8-Piece Wood Chisel Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good kit for a really cheap price!, 15 Mar. 2016
Really good kit for a really cheap price!

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Offered by Alex Whyte

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, good quality and light weight., 15 Mar. 2016
Amazing item! Makes life simple and very good quality. I work for a high end gaming system company and build very expensive systems for a living and I love the quality of this.

Bass Face DB2.1 800W Stereo 2 Channel Car Amplifier
Bass Face DB2.1 800W Stereo 2 Channel Car Amplifier

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to real brands, 15 Mar. 2016

Bass Face DB4.1 1600W Stereo 4 Channel Car Amplifier
Bass Face DB4.1 1600W Stereo 4 Channel Car Amplifier

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product!, 15 Mar. 2016

The item itself is of very low quality and is extremely cheaply made.

Vibox Vision 2 Gaming PC - with Warthunder Game Bundle (3.7GHz AMD A4 Dual Core Processor, Radeon HD Graphics Chip, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB RAM, AvP Mamba Blue LED Case, No Operating System)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Fast! and Cheap :D, 28 April 2013
I liked the look of the computer as soon as I saw it, well priced, stunning looking PC and cheapest I found on the market. However once I got the computer...I was even more impressed by how quickly it ran and how it has managed to handle everything I've thrown at it so far! I've had a lot of computers in my time but for the money this is by far the best. I also got a free game with this, which is a cool little extra (and I'd wanted this specific game for ages!).

Once I installed this game I found that there wasn't a glitch, now I used to try playing low end games on my old computer and it struggled even with them, however so far I've completed Sleeping Dogs and thoroughly enjoyed playing it, not a glitch or hiccup anywhere through game play. And you know how with some computers you feel like you need to give them a rest after a short period of game play, well not this one! I pretty much played this game from start to finish (with a couple of bathroom and drink breaks) and it didn't struggle at all. I have also bought some other high end games such as Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3, although I've not completed them yet, I have played them for long periods too and once again, not a struggle.

I also need to mention how good the computer looked, it was lovely and shiny and everything lights up an electronic blue. This case also has a window on the side, now I wasn't too sure about this as I've seen some before where the insides looked atrocious with wires going everywhere and loads of cable ties. But not the Galaxy Bubble, no it looked very neat, not a cable out of place and all amazingly tucked around in the right places. I definitely felt like whoever had built this PC had put a lot of love into it before they sent it to me.

So all in all; cheap, quick and very good looking. I am overall very impressed with this machine and would definitely recommend to others! So go buy one, and have happy gaming!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 4:28 PM BST