Profile for debbij > Reviews

Content by debbij

debbij

The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions
by Christopher K. Germer
Price: 11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars So good its almost too true !!, 15 July 2014
This book is amazing ! Its helped me alot

Tales of Chills and Thrills: The Mystery Thriller Horror Box Set (7 Mystery Thriller Horror Novels Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Mar 2014
Very good. I really enjoyed the charactors enjoyable read. The plot was good. Well written and the plot followed through !

The Goya Enigma
The Goya Enigma
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars not my usual read, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Goya Enigma (Kindle Edition)
Although this book wasnt my usual reading I really enjoyed it. The characters are well written and its a good book

The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union
The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing !, 2 Sep 2013
This series is wonderful ! I couldnt stop reading till i had finished all 3 books !! The characters were well described throughout and the each book followed the last. Amazing read and I would absolutely recommend this to all other boomworms with out there imaginations !!!

Black Daffodil (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 4)
Black Daffodil (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 4)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed this one, 2 Sep 2013
Well thought out and I really understood the characters. A sound reading experience and i would recommend this book to everyone.

The Perfect Murder: Spine-chilling short stories for long summer nights
The Perfect Murder: Spine-chilling short stories for long summer nights

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 2 Sep 2013
I dont normally like short stories but these weee easy reading and lots of fun. All were descriptive and characters were good.

The First Book of Demons (The Book of Demons Saga 1)
The First Book of Demons (The Book of Demons Saga 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 2 Sep 2013
I really enjoyed this book. The characters are imaginative and well written. I would definately recommend this book its a good read.

Gray Resurrection (Tom Gray #2)
Gray Resurrection (Tom Gray #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 27 July 2013
Anotjer amazing read from this author ! I couldnt put it down so well written with wonderful charactors again. I was mortified when I reached the last page I wanted more !! Would absolutely recommend this book

Giants: The Dwarfs of Auschwitz
Giants: The Dwarfs of Auschwitz
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars missed the docmentary, 28 Jun 2013
I missed the docmentary so bought the book !! This was a facinating read i have war hed other do mentaries but this was different. It was soul destroying but uplifting at the same time. The struggle these 7 wonderful people was an inspiration !!!

A3002 - Black - XL
A3002 - Black - XL

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 5 Nov 2012
This item is comfortable and looks amazing !! I would recommend this to anyone its sleek and sexy ! My husband thought it was a nice surprise for his birthday !