Profile for Alex Whittle > Reviews

Content by Alex Whittle

Alex Whittle "Alex" (Newcastle UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Briggs & Stratton Carburettor Diaphragm/Gasket Kit. 795083
Briggs & Stratton Carburettor Diaphragm/Gasket Kit. 795083
Offered by ISE Forest & Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Oct. 2015
Arrived quickly and was a perfect fit replacement. I did the repair following the instructions in another Amazon review of this and it went like a dream and the mower is working just like new.

Royal Canin Dog Food Mini Adult 8kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Mini Adult 8kg

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 24 Aug. 2015
Great. Exactly as described and arrived quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As describes, 24 Aug. 2015
Great. Exactly as described and arrived quickly.

USB MINI BLACK KEYBOARD FOR ACER 25.10064.041
USB MINI BLACK KEYBOARD FOR ACER 25.10064.041

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 21 July 2015
Different key layout to the one pictured, and some regularly used symbols are in the wrong place.

MENS BLACK LEATHER BELT WITH AUTOMATIC BUCKLE DESIGNED BY MILANO 2788 (39" to 46")
Offered by ZAZA ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2015
Keeps my pants up.

Pack of 10 x New 2.2 Ohm Genuine Kanger Kangertech Protank 1 & 2, Mini, Evod Replacement Coils Heads
Offered by eJuicey

Roth Bar 3 High-Power TV Soundbar with On-Board DSP and Wireless Subwoofer
Roth Bar 3 High-Power TV Soundbar with On-Board DSP and Wireless Subwoofer

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected and Made in Britain too., 23 Nov. 2014
I have never used a Sound-bar before, but decided i needed something to boost my LCD screen audio, but was sold on this because of the possibility to play music from my phone directly to this via Bluetooth.
This item exceeded my expectations for both uses. Deep rich tones make my TV come alive, and as I use the Optical audio out from my TV, it is always playing the correct audio regardless of the TV source I am using (i.e. Satellite box, Blue ray player, PS3, etc).
My phone connects to it seamlessly (iPhone 5 and Samsung S4) and plays my audio files to a high quality standard.
As an added bonus the display adds a useful digital clock to my room.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by SANNCE & ANNKE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and works perfectly, 30 Nov. 2013
Good price and works perfectly to connect my PS3 to my 55 inch full HD TV. As good as cables 10 times the price.

Dark Souls - Limited Edition (PS3)
Dark Souls - Limited Edition (PS3)
Offered by bnhlmt

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult and addictive, maybe the best game I have ever played., 18 Aug. 2013
I am not a hard core game player, but this is simply the most addictive game I have ever played. It reminds me of the old days of Dungeon Master, but with beautifully rendered and constantly changing panoramas. A bit tough, yes. I have had to redo many sections over and over again until I beat the boss, but what a thrill and sense of achievement when you eventually manage it.
This is a great game, and I feel truly sorry for anyone who tries it and gives up before getting an idea of the rich attention to detail lavished on this epic adventure.

DBPOWER® IP Webcam Internet CCTV Camera Infrated Night View WiFi Wireless Pan Tilt IR Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 18 Aug. 2013
I bought this just for fun, and some idea of using it as a security camera at the back of my house. I found it incredibly easy to set up (I have a fair bit of IT knowledge and experience) and great fun to play around with. It does not look suitable for outdoor use though without some kind of extra protection, so will just use it to keep an eye on the dog while I am away from home. Works well in total darkness too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3