Profile for Mrs SL Jones > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zoggs Adult Ear Plugs
Zoggs Adult Ear Plugs
Offered by Wisdens Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Delayed dispatch so long wait for a necessary item, 12 Mar. 2016
This review is from: ZOGGS Aqua Plugz (Sports)
Swimming protection for my deaf sister, easy to use & effective. Arrived well after the original delivery date given, no contact so had actually contacted them re potential lost item, then had to buy others.

Petlife Oxbow Western Timothy Hay for Small Pet, 1.1 Kg
Petlife Oxbow Western Timothy Hay for Small Pet, 1.1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing gets wasted & they actually pinch it from my hands as ..., 6 Feb. 2016
Price dictates this is a treat hay for my pigs, but well worth it!! Nothing gets wasted & they actually pinch it from my hands as I put it into the cage!! Highly recommend.

Petlife Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay for Small Pet, 1.13 kg
Petlife Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay for Small Pet, 1.13 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars My piggies all LOVE it! Smells nice & fresh, 6 Feb. 2016
My piggies all LOVE it! Smells nice & fresh, they always run to this hay & snaffle it all up!

Lite Brix Moonlight Monsters Spooky Spa
Lite Brix Moonlight Monsters Spooky Spa
Offered by Tullabeg Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Lite Brix Spooky Spa, 19 Feb. 2015
Nice Lite Brix set for my Monster High fan 8 yr old. Lots of "little bits" so suggest it is opened somewhere safe as we mislaid bits quite quickly. Have batteries ready too as not supplied.

Girls Monster High Ghouls Rule Clawdeen Wolf Goth Halloween Sweatshirt Top from 4 to 14 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jumper/top but smaller fit, 19 Feb. 2015
Bought size up from normal so fits now (ergo smaller fit noted). Washes well with no obvious colour fade, hold sit shape well too. Recommend for any MH fan, but suggest 1 size up from usual.

YooHoo and Friends 5-inch Scarlet Macaw
YooHoo and Friends 5-inch Scarlet Macaw

5.0 out of 5 stars nice addition to our girls Beanie Boo, 1 Dec. 2014
Lovely ite, nice addition to our girls Beanie Boo collection

TY UK 6-inch Slush Beanie Boo
TY UK 6-inch Slush Beanie Boo

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend for any collector of Beanie, 1 Dec. 2014
Very cute, very sofy & sparkly eyes a bonus. recommend for any collector of Beanie Boos

TY UK 10-inch Safari Boo Buddy Plush
TY UK 10-inch Safari Boo Buddy Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
Lovely item, supersoft & a lovely Christmas present for my Beanie Boo addicted daughter

Round Black Fully Magnetic Tax Disc Premit Holder to Fit All Cars Windscreens
Round Black Fully Magnetic Tax Disc Premit Holder to Fit All Cars Windscreens

1.0 out of 5 stars works by sticking like all cheap holders, 12 Aug. 2014
NOT magnetic at all, works by sticking like all cheap holders. Had I realised, would have bought locally!! But as my Dad says, "If it's too good to be true...." Prompt dispatch however.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

3.0 out of 5 stars High Battery usage, 13 Feb. 2014
After reading review, we decided on this as we have a real "cat poo" problem. It doesn't seem to have deterred the cats at all though, & the constant changing of batteries is expensive (couldn't get rechargables to work in it). Sadly we had 4 of these, expensive outlay, running cost & no real benefit noted. We are now using fence things (spikey things) to see if that will help along with the orange peel, pepper & "cat shapes".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3