Profile for JOM > Reviews

Flight Behaviour
Flight Behaviour
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Flight Behaviour (Kindle Edition)
What a wonderful read! Such a lovely story, didn't want to put it down. Very uplifting I was really engaged with the main character and her struggle to find and assert herself.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 28 Jan 2014
It was like sitting on a time bomb - expecting something to happen with every page. Perhaps a tad cliched but enjoyable non the less.

The Summer of the Bear
The Summer of the Bear
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Not disappointed, 28 Jan 2014
Everything I have come to expect from a Bella Pollen book. A wonderful story beautifully told a very enjoyable read.

Unusual Uses For Olive Oil: A Von Igelfeld Novel (Von Igelfeld Novels Book 4)
Unusual Uses For Olive Oil: A Von Igelfeld Novel (Von Igelfeld Novels Book 4)
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 28 Jan 2014
Again I find Alexander McCall Smith has produced a witty and wonderfully observed book. One can easily substitute people we know for his characters and this makes the book so readable.

Wahl Chrome Ionic 2000W Hair Dryer
Wahl Chrome Ionic 2000W Hair Dryer
Price: 16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 31 Jan 2013
A great lightweight dryer that can pack a punch and makes styling easy. So nice for those of us who suffer with arthritic upper joints to find such a powerful lightweight dryer.

Hunter Outdoor Horseman Unisex Wax Jacket Inc Free Wax Dressing - X-Large - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Smartened up my Husband!, 31 Jan 2013
It does what it says on the tin - keeps my dog walking husband warm and dry. On the plus side it looks good too.

Ladies Fleece Bed jacket with Floral Pattern on Collar and single front pocket Blue 14-16
Offered by NGB_Direct
Price: 13.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Too cosy, 31 Jan 2013
Although good quality I did think the sleeves were a tad too long, especially as it will be older people who use it. On the plus side it has a very useful pocket.

Owl Contact Lens Case (One Supplied - Random Colour Selection)
Owl Contact Lens Case (One Supplied - Random Colour Selection)
Offered by The Mutt's Nuts
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Handy, 31 Jan 2013
As a new contact lens wearer I needed to have something with me if I had to take them out during the day and this little case is so handy, it will slip into jeans pockets while out walking.

If Morning Ever Comes
If Morning Ever Comes
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the most enjoyable, 31 Jan 2013
Although I did enjoy reading this Anne Tyler, her style is very appealing to me, I did not enjoy it as much as some of the others e.g. Noah's Compass, Morgan's Passing

LATEST COLOUR Acme LIME GREEN Working Dog Whistle 210.5
LATEST COLOUR Acme LIME GREEN Working Dog Whistle 210.5
Offered by SUPERSELLERS UK
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Lab recall, 16 Nov 2012
I was advised to purchase this model by a dog trainer and it is perfect for recalling my Black Lab. Woodland walks are now much less stressful knowing that she can hear my recall even when a distance away.

Page: 1 | 2