Profile for Ms P > Reviews

Ms P

Gtech AirRAM Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRAM Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations!, 8 Jun. 2012
I have never written a review about a product as I am normally underwhelmed by most things I buy! I bought this after long deliberation and my finger hovering over the buy button many times! My main concern being the price, for a glorified carpet sweeper! However, after reading the many positive reviews, thinking, if this is half as good as people say it is, then I will be satisfied. I can say, hand on heart, that this one of the best purchases I have ever made. The cleaning power of this is phenomenal. The fact that it is cordless makes it unbelievably easy to go from room to room. Being a total clean freak I have tried everything, Hoover's, Dyson's, a Henry, 2 Roomba's (and a whole host of other makes of vacuum cleaners) and whilst most have done a good job, nothing compares to this. It is equally as good on hard floors as it is carpets, picking up everything visible and more besides (but don't let anyone see you empty it as you will be mortified at them knowing how much muck you have in your house)! I cannot rave enough about this gadget. I am truly in awe of this machine and would like to high "5" the inventor for exceeding my expectations. If you are thinking about buying this but not sure if it is "all that" let me assure you "it's all that and more".
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2015 11:58 PM GMT