Profile for Siobhan > Reviews

Content by Siobhan

Siobhan "ok sunshine." (Birmingham in the summertime)

Page: 1 | 2
Rocket Dog Womens Figaro Boots Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Figaro Boots Black 5 UK, 38 EU

1.0 out of 5 stars very cheap looking, 30 Nov. 2014
I didnt think this was worth the £24 special price let alone the full price. cheap and tacky. boots didnt fit and I have samll feet!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 2:49 PM GMT

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

3.0 out of 5 stars greedy little game, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
The game is fantastic in parts. Highly addictive but highly priced for what short lives you get. Some levels are fun other irritating I think at times you are playing too much for what you get.

Can You Dig?
Can You Dig?

4.0 out of 5 stars My four yr old bought this, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Can You Dig? (Kindle Edition)
The picture only format allowed him to make up his own stories. Pictures are well drawn unlike many kindle children's books. I would recommend this to any parent of a digger mad child.

I Had a Black Dog
I Had a Black Dog

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and witty insight, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Had a Black Dog (Kindle Edition)
It helps to hear (or read) other people's experience of depression. This book will have you saying me too. Worth getting.

The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)
The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrations, 15 Dec. 2012
Lovely well thought out and drawn illustrations. Not overly sentimental just perfectly pitched. The price is a bargain. My three year old loved it.

Don't Lend A Monster Your Favorite Toy (Children's picture book)
Don't Lend A Monster Your Favorite Toy (Children's picture book)

4.0 out of 5 stars My three year old and I loved it, 15 Dec. 2012
The interactive nature was at times a bit hyper sensitive but this is worth two pounds of any one's money.

My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book
My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book

4.0 out of 5 stars At last a quality children's book on the kindle, 11 Dec. 2012
My four year old loved this and its easy to see why. Well thought out, fantastic illustrations. I enjoyed it too.

The Bumper Book of Slightly Forgotten but Nevertheless Still Great British Olympians and Other Sporting Heroes

1.0 out of 5 stars Neither particuliarly funny or useful, 31 Dec. 2011
Made up nonsense has its place but if you are going to create a a humourous book my tip would be to not forget the key element of humour. Ok it cost just 99p and there isnt a lot you get for 99p but it might have been better spent on a wispa gold. It isnt funny..not smile inducing even let alone causing waves of laughter. If you are looking at this review after the 12 days of kindle offer I would reccommend saving your cash or buying something else or at least get a sample of it. In summary neither use nor ornament.

Gorecki:Symphony No.3
Gorecki:Symphony No.3

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beuatiful, 24 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Gorecki:Symphony No.3 (Audio CD)
The soaring nature of this piece of music really gladdens the heart. it is pure beauty in aural form. if you have never heard it then do yourself a huge favour an listen as it is beautiful - words simply do not do this justice

American V: A Hundred Highways
American V: A Hundred Highways
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny has gone but he is still great, 4 Aug. 2006
Johnny Cash is a true musical great. I wasnt expecting much of this album but having heard bits and pieces of this album I had to get it and I am not sorry. It is wonderful. If you loved the earlier American recordings then this will please you greatly and wrap its self around your heart.

It did make me wonder why we had the 'unearthed' box set and then this album. I do hope that if Rick Rubin is going to put other stuff out then the quality control is as high.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2008 11:28 PM BST