Profile for Nikki17 > Reviews

Nikki17

Exo Terra PT2132 Daylight Basking Spot, 75 Watt
Exo Terra PT2132 Daylight Basking Spot, 75 Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars Turtle almost dead, 25 July 2014
It was really good when it worked but sadly only lasted about 9 hours. Put it on Thursday morning and I found it at the bottom of my tank Thursday night. My turtle didn't seem too impressed and neither was I. Maybe it was just a faulty one I had, I don't know. But I doubt I'll be buying again sadly.

Premier Housewares Christmas Cupcake Cases and Toppers Set - 48 Piece
Premier Housewares Christmas Cupcake Cases and Toppers Set - 48 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 14 July 2014
Loved these. The little people on top made the cupcakes

Thermos Stainless King Food Flask - 470 ml, Blue
Thermos Stainless King Food Flask - 470 ml, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good company, 14 July 2014
Love this little flask, had for about 6 months now and it's lovely to take a bit of soup on a walk with me. Who needs a dog when you have soup to keep you company.

Adult Love Dice Gambling Fun Sex Game
Adult Love Dice Gambling Fun Sex Game
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars We kept getting lick face or suck foot. But hey, 14 July 2014
I wouldn't bother with these. We kept getting lick face or suck foot. But hey, if you're into that who am I to disagree.

Mature Squeezy Cheddar Cheese 340 g (Pack of 3)
Mature Squeezy Cheddar Cheese 340 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars nacho cheesy play - doh goodness., 14 July 2014
Love this stuff, only product that you can get to make cinema style nachos and cheese. I always warm the bottle in hot hot/warm water then put some in a bowl with a bit of milk because otherwise it's a bit to play - doh like. My boyfriend always adds salt, but I usually leave it out. The only think I've come across to make nachos anyway.

Life [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Life [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Eddie Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 May 2013
I bought this in the 3 for £17 offer and I'm glad that I did. I found this film great, it was a good comedy but also a good story which is hard to come across these days. I would recommend to anyone who wants a hell of a good story mixed with a nice bit of comedy. It was nice to watch someone serious with light hearted comedy. Highly recommend.