Profile for supergran > Reviews

Content by supergran

supergran

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nightingales on Call: (Nightingales 4)
Nightingales on Call: (Nightingales 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 13 May 2014
I did not realise how times have changed regarding nursing. This book tells the story of how things were done and how strict discipline was 70's. Sad in parts and laughs too.

Thermos Radiance 6 Can Cooler, Navy
Thermos Radiance 6 Can Cooler, Navy

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 13 May 2014
It is a good quality but smaller than expected. I am just able to get my sons small lunch box in and two small drinks.

Journey's End
Journey's End

4.0 out of 5 stars Not read yet, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Journey's End (Kindle Edition)
I am re-reading the journey and looking forward to finding out how the story finally ends. I am pleased to see Josephine Cox books are now available as e-reads.

The Journey
The Journey

4.0 out of 5 stars Read, 13 May 2014
This review is from: The Journey (Kindle Edition)
I have just started to read the journey again on my Kindle although I have read the paperback book. It is a good read the sort of book it is hard to put down.

Scarlett's Secret: A real-life short story by Casey Watson
Scarlett's Secret: A real-life short story by Casey Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars You knew who, 13 May 2014
I enjoyed the book but it indeed short. I think it was obvious where the blame lay for Scarlett. It was well written as the other books by this author.

Daddy's Little Princess
Daddy's Little Princess

4.0 out of 5 stars Fostering, 1 May 2014
You have to be a dedicated to deal with the problems some of these children have and this book tells it all. I have read several by this author and she puts as it really is. Good read.

The New Arrival: Part 3 of 3: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse

4.0 out of 5 stars Final part, 1 May 2014
I have travelled with the nurses from probationary to fully fledged nurses and finally ending community nursing. You really need to read the three books. Really enjoyed them.

The New Arrival: Part 2 of 3: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse

4.0 out of 5 stars Now and then, 1 May 2014
I have read books 1 2 3 and really enjoyed them. The life of young girls taking up nursing careers really had to be serious about as it was really hard for them. I makes you think how the medicine has improved.

ililily Pattern Light weight Medium Cross body Bag Shoulder Strap Big Pocket Bag (bag-009-9)

4.0 out of 5 stars unusual design, 26 April 2014
I read previous reviews and I agree that it would be helpful if the size was stated. I took a chance and order this unusual design and I love it. I am going to order the leopard one next as I am sure I will be pleased with it. I would like the addition of a key fob which I am sure many would find useful. This is why four stars given.

The New Arrival: Part 1 of 3: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars New arrival, 17 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book. Its really tells how strict the rules were for nurses in the 60's. I have just started to read book 2 and am sure as the previous book will find it hard to put down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4