Profile for Mr. S. D. Foster > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. D. Foster

Mr. S. D. Foster "mrmaniacbear" (UK)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC DVD)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbeliavable..., 7 Oct 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Can't believe it's come to this. Like many people I grew up playing Command & Conquer and love the series.

Also like many people I already had a deep rooted resentment for EA and their draconian DRM nonsense.

To find that it is now going to be applied to this game is devastating. I refuse to be treated like a criminal, and I refuse to allow Spyware on my PC. It is with great sadness that I've cancelled by pre-order. I guess I'll download the spyware-free cracked version from Bittorrent a day or two after its release.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2008 6:25 PM GMT

In Silico
In Silico
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 May 2008
This review is from: In Silico (Audio CD)
An excellent album. Not much more to say. Great variety of songs, all top quality. Will definately be buying this when it comes out :)

Love Hina Again: The Movie [DVD]
Love Hina Again: The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yûji Ueda

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but watch it subbed., 27 Nov 2007
I was fortunate enough to watch Love Hina and Love Hina again Fansubbed before buying the NTSC discs. I think it's a very good job I saw it that way around, because if I had watched episode 1 with the english dub, I think I would have turned it off after 5 minutes.

I found this quite different to the original Love Hina, but still enjoyable in it's own way. The "naughty" moments are a bit more bold, in that regard it is more in-line with the Manga.

All in all I'd definately recommend it for LH fans, but for the love of god, don't watch it with english dub!