Profile for steve b cannock > Reviews

Content by steve b cannock

steve b cannock

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jack Pyke 4 Pack Screw in Spinner Air Rifle Shooting Targets (1 x 20mm, 1 x 25mm, 1 x 30mm, 1 x 40mm)
Offered by Savage Island
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun 2014
Arrived very quickly and well packaged, these spinners are very well made and are quite heavy duty but it don't take long to blast the paint off them.
all I do then put on a flouro sticky dot and away you go again great fun.

Bosch ART 26 LI Cordless 18 Volt Li-Ion Grass Trimmer (26 cm Cutting Diameter)
Bosch ART 26 LI Cordless 18 Volt Li-Ion Grass Trimmer (26 cm Cutting Diameter)
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden
Price: 109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars First class grass trimmer, 10 May 2014
As I said a first class grass trimmer, I think some people think its a stimmer its not.
I have used this a lot during the last month still with the same blade and showing no signs of ware yet, also battery life is very good I have an 18v bosch drill same batteries but a more heavy duty charger maybe this makes a difference dont know?

I am very pleased with this trimmer it does a great job.

Bosch ART 23 Accutrim plastic safety blades (24 pack)
Bosch ART 23 Accutrim plastic safety blades (24 pack)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine quality, 2 April 2014
If used as intended for grass trimming around the lawn they last a long time, I have seen cheaper but not near to this quality as long as you keep away from brickwork and other heavy duty stuff these are a winner.

Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar
Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar 2014
For the money I thought I would take chance and what a surprise much better than I hoped for, even the enclosed nozzle fitted my watering can.
very pleased with product and quite cheap.

Brittni
Brittni
Price: 14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Brittni (Audio CD)
Brittni is just an amazing young ukulele player, this is my third Brittni cd and I am not disappointed, the music she plays should appeal
to quite a wide audience you don't have to be a ukulele enthusiast to appreciate her qualities.
I would highly recommend this album she is a star.

neoprene rubber self adhesive strip 10mm wide x 4mm thick x 10m long
neoprene rubber self adhesive strip 10mm wide x 4mm thick x 10m long
Offered by Rubber Stuff Ltd.
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 22 Jan 2014
I bought this for draught excluder and was very impressed it is quite dense, nothing like that cheap spongy stuff you get from the DIY stores this is proper rubber and very easy to use.

RUBBER STRIP 40mm wide x 1.50mm thick x 5m long - SOLID NEOPRENE BLACK RUBBER
RUBBER STRIP 40mm wide x 1.50mm thick x 5m long - SOLID NEOPRENE BLACK RUBBER
Offered by Rubber Stuff Ltd.
Price: 7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 22 Jan 2014
I bought this for sealing my up and over garage door, as there are gaps down the sides of the door, I attached four strips of rubber down the sides and glued into place with evostik contact adhesive making permanent seal and no more draughts.
I would recommend this product as it is so easy to work with.

Ebony Guitar Pin Endpin Inlaid w/abalone dot Acoustic Guitar Parts
Ebony Guitar Pin Endpin Inlaid w/abalone dot Acoustic Guitar Parts
Offered by lotmusic_sz
Price: 8.18

3.0 out of 5 stars OK BUT, 31 Dec 2013
Well yes there ebony and they fit, but I expected the abalone to be of better and brighter quality.
I bought this set for my Kanilea KPE ukulele which has an ebony bridge and fingerboard, and so thought I would add a bit more bling, as I said there ok.

J.S. Bach: Partita No. 3, Bwv 1006 for Ukulele
J.S. Bach: Partita No. 3, Bwv 1006 for Ukulele
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 20.51

4.0 out of 5 stars John Fantastic, 23 Dec 2013
As I am a very keen ukulele player and have Johns ukulele book I took a chance on this cd, although a little expensive I am glad I bought it, if you like classical music and ukulele this a must, Johns playing is fantastic.
I would recommend.

Planet Waves Custom Series Patch 2ft Cable
Planet Waves Custom Series Patch 2ft Cable
Price: 8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 23 Dec 2013
Not a lot you can really say about a 2ft cable, but it is made extremely well, it looks good feels good and works very well.
I use this between my L R Baggs DI box and Roland amp for ukulele.
I would recommend.