Profile for Josiebelle79 > Reviews

Content by Josiebelle79

Josiebelle79 "yeojo"

Page: 1 | 2
Bigjigs Rail Mini Track (Pack of 8)
Bigjigs Rail Mini Track (Pack of 8)
Offered by tradiero GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars useful bit of kit, 25 April 2015
Great, just as expected and enables us to make more interesting track. Delivery on time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Poached eggs in minutes without all the faff! I ..., 17 Mar. 2015
Poached eggs in minutes without all the faff! I would do for nearer 3 mins rather than 4 to get them runny. Yummy.

Toys For Play The Big Train Round House with 5-Way Track
Toys For Play The Big Train Round House with 5-Way Track

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant accessory. My son happily accepted it as Tidworth ..., 17 Mar. 2015
Brilliant accessory. My son happily accepted it as Tidworth she's and it had a much better price tag! Great fun.

Toys For Play Train Wash
Toys For Play Train Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars great track accessory., 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Toys For Play Train Wash (Toy)
Brilliant! Gift from grandparents for my 4yr old's birthday. Really good, fits with brio and other similar track. Our new battery operated Thomas fits through. Love the turn handle on top that pulls the trains through. Really pleased. Much better than expected. Brilliant price.

The Gruffalo and Friends (CD box set)
The Gruffalo and Friends (CD box set)
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars great for car journies, 13 Dec. 2013
Bought for 2 1/2 yr old to listen to in car ( I was getting sick of nursery rhymes). It has been a big hit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars does what I wanted., 13 Dec. 2013
Wanted cheap little stamps for christmas tags ala kirsty allsopp christmas crafting inspiration but didn't want to pay too much. This fits the bill for me...not amazing quality but it should do the job.

Baby Banz Boy's ABBBK Oval Sunglasses, Black
Baby Banz Boy's ABBBK Oval Sunglasses, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, 2 May 2012
So far we are pleased with the glasses. I think it will take time for our litle one to actually wear them for any length of time but he is increasingly willing to try them after initially refusing (He is 13 months). He has been more willing to wear them in bright sun than when just trying them out inside the house. Time will tell but I think the glasses are well designed and made so I am pleased with them.

Helix Double-Headed Pricking Tool 1 & 2 Needles
Helix Double-Headed Pricking Tool 1 & 2 Needles

5.0 out of 5 stars Double ended helix pen, 2 Oct. 2011
One end a has 1 spike/needle and the other has two spikes/needles. The item arrived quickly and works as you would expect. Pleased with the item.

That's Not My Baby - Boy
That's Not My Baby - Boy
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 11 July 2011
Lovely book like all the "that's not my..." books. Only reason it is 4 stars rather than 5 is the mirror at the back. Whilst it is a lovely idea the mirror is a little rippled so it is not easy to see yourself in the mirror. I am comparing the mirror quality to that of other books with mirrors such as the cloth faces book. Otherwise it's a good book.

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Day Moisturiser SPF15 37 ml (Packaging Varies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good moisturiser with SPF, 11 July 2011
I bought this moisturiser because I loved the normal day moisturiser without SPF as it goes on so easily. This product is pretty good. Not as nice as my usual olay moisturiser as it is thicker to apply, I guess because of the SPF. All in all I think it's a good moisturiser with SPF - much nicer than applying sun cream to your face. 5/10 mins after application I can't feel it on my skin. Smell is pleasant.

Page: 1 | 2