Profile for MissMomos > Reviews

MissMomos (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 April 2013
Perfect reflection of the beauty of London, good quality of paper, shiny colours, looking very nice on the wall! Recommended.

Ready Steady Cook 24 cm Classic Aluminium Non Stick Casserole with Lid
Ready Steady Cook 24 cm Classic Aluminium Non Stick Casserole with Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Feb 2013
I have been searching something like this for a while. When I saw the attractive bargain, decided to try and now I am really happy with it! A great non-stick, easy to wash, high quality pan! Highly recommended.

CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur
CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 3 Feb 2013
High quality, very comfy and warm boots: all you need for winter!
I am normally a size 4 but generally choose 5 for boots to be able to wear thick socks. After reading the reviews, I have decided to go for my usual size. It fits very well, thanks for all reviewers!
And again Amazon has a fantastic service, it arrived before than estimated date with a nice package. Thanks!

Aqua Optima One Water 60 Day 4 Pack - 8 Months Supply
Aqua Optima One Water 60 Day 4 Pack - 8 Months Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect filter, 29 Jan 2013
I have tried another ones as well but this is the best so far. It is quick and efficient. Terrible tap water turns to a great taste!

Nokia 3710 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone - Purple
Nokia 3710 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, 29 Jan 2013
I got the black one for more than 3 years, still works very well. I do not think any of those smart phones will be such resistent. I definetely love it! It has all you need, highly recommended!

Gabor Cosmic overlap fur lace up boot in black leather
Gabor Cosmic overlap fur lace up boot in black leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, 19 Jan 2013
I bought these boots in the store two weeks ago. Literally love them! Looks so fantastic. I was unsure about the heel because I cant walk with heels very long time normally but these boots are really comfy.

Contemporary Security Studies
Contemporary Security Studies
by Alan Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Dec 2012
I definetely recommend it to everybody who are keen on security issues. It includes main IR theories as well. Easy to read, composed of very interesting chapters, looks like hardcover.

International Relations Theories: Discipline and Diversity
International Relations Theories: Discipline and Diversity
by Tim Dunne

4.0 out of 5 stars Theories, 28 Dec 2012
I find the book very useful and enjoyable. Great structure of parts so you are not lost in the book. On the other hand, it is very challenging to understand because the language is too sophisticated sometimes but it just might be a feature of theories itself I guess.

The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations
The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations
by John Baylis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great step to IR, 28 Dec 2012
Probably one the best books to start studying International Relations thanks to its clear structure and language. The parts have been improved and expanded by new edition so it covers most of the stuff you might need.

Global Political Economy: Evolution and Dynamics
Global Political Economy: Evolution and Dynamics
by Robert O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 28 Dec 2012
It was my unit handbook. I really enjoyed reading; very interesting subject and clear language. Strongly recommended if you are interested in political economy.

Page: 1 | 2