Profile for Lando > Reviews

Content by Lando

Lando

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream 7.3 oz (Cover Design of Tube May Vary)
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 10 Sep 2012
My 7 month old baby got eczema on his face and behind his knees. Like other reviewers I tried a few emollient prescribed by the doctor but none of them did good job. I have been using this cream for almost two weeks now and can not believe how well it works for my baby. The eczema on his face has gone four days after I started and his little face has never been soft and smooth like now. Love it so highly recommend it!

Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide to Style that Lasts
Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide to Style that Lasts
by Gok Wan

2.0 out of 5 stars dislike it, 6 Jan 2011
The book has a lot of unthoughtful information. I had a high expectation but it is a big let-down really.

Franklin SPQ109 Collins Pocket Speller
Franklin SPQ109 Collins Pocket Speller

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 6 Jan 2011
I bought this for my father-in-law for Christmas. He has been playing the games in it since the moment he got it. He said it was very easy to use. It is definitely a good produce for its price.

Chasseur Casserole, round, 22cm, 3.0ltr Chilli Red
Chasseur Casserole, round, 22cm, 3.0ltr Chilli Red
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Jan 2011
This is one of the best things I bought for my kitchen last year. I have been using it a lot for various cookings. It is amazing how long it keeps the food warm. The color is very warm and welcoming. It is big enough to cook for 5-6 people. Oh it is also very easy to clean. I can not live without it now. If you think of buying one, do not hesitate.