Profile for lilly > Reviews

CRAFE AWAY REGULAR MINI FILTERS CIGARETTE 10 (12 IN 1 PACK) - 12 IN 1
CRAFE AWAY REGULAR MINI FILTERS CIGARETTE 10 (12 IN 1 PACK) - 12 IN 1
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase I have ever bought, 19 Mar. 2014
I must say that I did not buy these filters on Amazon, but I bought one packet to try from my local chemist. I have been a heavy smoker for over 40 years and I have never been able to quit. I have tried everything on the market to help and nothing has worked. Then I was diagnosed with lung cancer, thankfully, after major surgery, I'm doing O.K. but, even that did not make want to quit. So I thought I'd try these little filters. When I seen all the tar that comes out of the cigarettes, that was it! I have been smoke free for 3 months and I know I never will smoke again.

Saddler Genuine Leather Small Coin Purse With Key Ring # 2058
Saddler Genuine Leather Small Coin Purse With Key Ring # 2058
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse, 14 Mar. 2014
big enough to put your plastic in, but I wish the key ring was at the other end of where it is. When you open your purse to get your key, your cards fall out! But I took the key ring off and attached it to the zip. Great quality purse.

Women's Garden Clogs, Slip On, Lightweight, Synthetic, For Her, Black Size 5
Women's Garden Clogs, Slip On, Lightweight, Synthetic, For Her, Black Size 5
Offered by AB hats-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Crocs but better!, 14 Mar. 2014
What can I say? These clogs are sooooo comfortable. I use them to walk my dog and they are great. Great price and great product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 14 Mar. 2014
I think this commode is really comfy to use and easy to clean. The colour matches my decor and it just looks like a stool. I highly reccomend this product.

NO COLD CALLERS DOOR STICKER/SIGN (NO JUNK MAIL, NO RELIGIONS) 21cm x 5cm
NO COLD CALLERS DOOR STICKER/SIGN (NO JUNK MAIL, NO RELIGIONS) 21cm x 5cm
Offered by Alex Whyte

5.0 out of 5 stars It's helped, 20 July 2013
Delivery was earlier than expected, which was great. I stuck it just above my letter box and since then I'd say that my junk mail has dropped by at least 95%. I have had NO cold callers and no religious callers.

Little Book of Karma: The secret of success in every aspect of your life
Little Book of Karma: The secret of success in every aspect of your life
by Richard Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Make you think, 20 July 2013
Love this little book. I truely believe in the little quotes, they make you take stock of your life and who you are. delivery was prompt.

World's sharpest filet knife
World's sharpest filet knife

5.0 out of 5 stars It's sharp!, 20 July 2013
Great knife and really sharp. The handle feels safe to use and the blade is not too "bendy" which makes me feel safe. Great delivery too.

Accessories4electronics Brand New USB Retractable USB Charge Cable with thin pin fitting for Nokia 6303i

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 20 July 2013
I've waited a while before I mleft a review because I knew I was doing something wrong, but I didn't know what. I have now worked out how to retract this wonderful USB charge cable! I keep it in my purse. really great product and speedy delivery.

House/Gate number - Please keep this gate shut - FREE POSTAGE
House/Gate number - Please keep this gate shut - FREE POSTAGE
Offered by Monogram

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 20 July 2013
delivery was prompt, but after 3 days they fell off. I made sure the area I stuck them to was clean and dirt free before sticking them down.

Victorinox 11cm Fruit and Vegetable Knife Black 5.0833
Victorinox 11cm Fruit and Vegetable Knife Black 5.0833
Offered by Saving domestic

5.0 out of 5 stars really sharp, 20 Mar. 2013
I have 2 of these knives. I ordered 0ne by mistake but I was so impressed that I decided to keep both. Speedy delivery as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4