Profile for Josh Clarke > Reviews

Josh Clarke

Light: A Gone Novel
Light: A Gone Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Jan. 2014
A lot of death, a lot of fighting, but finally an end. Every book ends on the cliff hanger of 'What could possibly go wrong next?' But something always does, and everything just gradually gets worse and worse, and you always just feel so bad for kids. But finally, this book sees the end to it and the feeling of relief really does hit you. The book does sometimes feel a bit slow and possibly the feeling of just wanting to find out how it ends makes it difficult to not skip to the end, but the plot does all fit in nicely and I thank Michael Grant for such a good series, I will be sure to start the next one promptly.

The Fallen (The Enemy Book 5)
The Fallen (The Enemy Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 9 Jan. 2014
This book series appeals to me SO much, I absolutely love these books. I'm an 18 year old boy, started reading this series when the first book came out maybe 4 or 5 years ago, and every time I am so pumped for the next stage. This book was an excellent continuation and every book never fails to hit you with a perfect mix of action and death, along with friendships and peace. They also always mix in old characters with new characters, and my favourite part is when different groups of kids that are usually in different areas doing different things meet up, and this book contains plenty of these too. Definitely buy it. Start with the first one though, it gets complicated.

SUPER MARIO CHESS SET
SUPER MARIO CHESS SET

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SUPER MARIO CHESS SET (Toy)
Although it was almost out of my price range, this was totally worth the money. Very good quality box, pieces, everything. Chess isn't my favourite game but it certainly makes it a much more colourful, lively looking game and it does influence you to play the game more. You can also add it to your pile of Mario collectables, of which mine always has room for more in.

Sideways Stories from Wayside School
Sideways Stories from Wayside School

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the way I remember it!!, 9 Jan. 2014
I first read this book, or should I say had this book read to me by my Grade 3(year 4) teacher. At the time I thought it was the most brilliantly written book of all time. That was until I read the sequels. I hadn't opened that book up until now when I downloaded it to my kindle, and it was just the largest amount of nostalgic joy I've had from any book ever, and it genuinely still made me laugh(I'm 18, it's difficult to make me laugh). If you have not read this, despite it's size it is something definitely worth reading. Everything by Louis Sachar is definitely worth reading!!

Zonewire® Brand APPLE IPHONE 5C CRYSTAL CLEAR HARD BACK CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR & CLEANING CLOTH
Offered by Smartphonez UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Up and down, 9 Jan. 2014
The case itself proved to be just what I wanted, clear and simple. The screen cover however ripped when trying to place it. I have a bit of shaky hand and my coordination is pretty rubbish, but I didn't think it would have tear after that treatment. So overall, if you have practice with screen covers then this is fine, otherwise maybe look for a slightly better quality purchase if the screen cover is very important to you. it was very cheap and that was a major advantage for me.

Thumb Ring - Silver Cat - Black eyes
Thumb Ring - Silver Cat - Black eyes

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 9 Jan. 2014
Obviously the key issue is that there is only one size, and my girlfriend's thumb was slightly too small. However, fortunately, the quality of the metal was weak enough to be bent, but not enough to look bad or break when she adjusted the size. And now it fits fine!

TY UK 6-inch Muffin Beanie Boo
TY UK 6-inch Muffin Beanie Boo

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!!, 9 Jan. 2014
Perfect size, perfect material, it turned out to be an excellent Christmas present for my girlfriend, she absolutely loves it!