Profile for B > Reviews

Understanding Common Law Legislation: Drafting and Interpretation
Understanding Common Law Legislation: Drafting and Interpretation
by Francis Alan Roscoe Bennion

3.0 out of 5 stars Common Law Legislation, 23 Jan 2012
I bought this book to try to comprehend and understand what the Law is all about from the Legislators POV.
Well written,easy to grasp fundamentals of the law in it's draft format.
I am sure there are far weightier tomes on Law and it's drafting and legislation but this seems to give a good outline of the process.
All in all,not a bad read.

The Law of Contract
The Law of Contract
by G. H. Treitel

4.0 out of 5 stars Law of Contracts, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Law of Contract (Paperback)
Trying to get a multi million £ contract drawn up for a business is no easy task.
Hence the purchase of this weighty tome.
Informative,giving detailed descriptions case Laws and examples of the many different forms of contract available for the discerning Business owner.
A thoroughly good practical book. Recommend it.

Men's Thai Silk Shirt Long Sleeved / Sleeves in Silver Size M
Men's Thai Silk Shirt Long Sleeved / Sleeves in Silver Size M
Offered by 2T

4.0 out of 5 stars Thai Silk Poly Blend Shirt,Size M., 7 Jan 2012
As this shirt was a gift to myself to celebrate my pure awesome I think it is worth the money I spent on myself.The seller was helpful and the shirt arrived on time and well packaged.
Not sure if silver is my colour exactly but it fits well which was a surprise because of my long bony physique.All set to get my dancing shoes on now and jive with my honey.
"Be bop a lula she's my baby"

Conference folder with zip foolscap size black
Conference folder with zip foolscap size black

4.0 out of 5 stars Conference Folder With Zip Foolscalp,Black., 7 Jan 2012
This folder is quality.Arrived on time,in good condition,slightly over packaged.
The build quality is good,and the zips look sturdy enough,obviously,time will tell wether it has been a good purchase,but I feel this will prove to be the case.
I gave it 4*'s because if the thing was slightly wider it would be ideal for the purposes I have in mind for it,as it is,it shall suffice.

The Golden Rules of Advocacy
The Golden Rules of Advocacy
by Keith Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Advocacy, 5 Jan 2012
Lawyers,slippery lot,this book shows you why and how.
Said this many many many many many many many many many many many years ago,it's ALL theatre.

Kodak ESP7250 Wi-Fi and Network Ready All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Kodak ESP7250 Wi-Fi and Network Ready All-In-One Inkjet Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 5 Jan 2012
this printer is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.
Complete waste of money ink time and effort,Kodak would be better off sticking to cameras film and concentrating on those.
I am seeking a FULL REFUND for false advertising,defective goods and costs of inks wasted in using this piece of crap.

Love Is My Religion
Love Is My Religion

5.0 out of 5 stars Love is my Religion, 24 Dec 2011
This review is from: Love Is My Religion (Audio CD)
Long awaited this album,I am a fan of The Marley Family,nice work Ziggy,love the beats and flow of your album.Huraah.

Pink Floyd The Wall Scream Mens T-Shirt
Pink Floyd The Wall Scream Mens T-Shirt
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Silently Screaming, 24 Dec 2011
A silent scream,on a t-shirt.The Floyd,most awesome.
Decently costed,holds upto a good washing,and has not faded peeled or cracked as with most t-shirts badly printed.Quality.

Koss Porta Pro On-Ear Headphones Classic, for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black/Silver
Offered by DiscountDiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Koss Porta Pro Stereo Headphones, 21 Nov 2011
After reading some reviews,and requiring a new set of headphones for audio pleasure I found the Koss Pro pair
to be very comfortable,good range,they could fold somewhat smaller to fit the free pouch but that's okay because it is now my tinder pouch,yay.
Reasonably costed,Comfortable for a good album or so,and highly good stereo for the cost.
All in all worth the money.
The delivery was prompt and well packaged also.

Men's Thai Silk Shirt Long Sleeved / Sleeves in Black Size M
Men's Thai Silk Shirt Long Sleeved / Sleeves in Black Size M
Offered by 2T

4.0 out of 5 stars Thai Silk, 16 Nov 2011
Having my reservations about the shirt before ordering I went ahead anyway as the cost was very reasonable.
The shirt is an okay fit and as I have a long body and arms I was skeptical of it fitting,my fears were unfounded,the shirt fits comfortably and I am awaiting on an order of more.
The seller was very helpful and I look forwards to doing more business with them in the future.
Packaging was minimal,delivery excellent by Royal Mail,and the overall rating is 4 on account of the relatively short delivery window available.
All in all,good service.